Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Derevyanchenko Deal In Works; IBF Purse Bid Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    The problem with phag phag boom is that he will deflect any and all questions you ask him by referring to why, in his little lame world, canelo and his fans all suck... lol don’t waste your time with that broad
    Yeah I’ve dealt with him before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      Do you honestly believe that GGG beating a can ranked #94 in the MW division warrants him a shot a Alvarez? Or that he can just skip the line and get in front of the other Fighters that “Hold Belts” and actually bring something to the table?
      fighting rolls meant Jack s***. But the truth is, Canelo had 2 fights with 35 and 36 yr old ggg and almost everyone felt ggg won the first and in the rematch, of 50 press row scorecards, only 2 scored it for Canelo. Real champions should want to rectify that controversy, not run from it. See morales vs Barrera, pac vs Marquez, Gatti vs ward, Marquez vs Vasquez. Guess canelo isn't built like that, neither is his fan base. End of the day, ggg is the biggest money option available for Canelo as well and is way more deserving than a guy who just lost to jacobs.
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 07-23-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        No GGG ducked Sergiy so he could fight Vanes. You need a link?
        No, I actually understand what's going on so I don't need a reminder.

My account is accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          This clown is actually trying to call someone out for welshing on a bet even though you never responded you literally can't make this sht up,the level of irony is astounding.

He literally is claiming that you accepted the minute you agreed yet this welshing coward spent several hours searching through his past posts to win the bet & get me banned,& when he couldn't find anything to win the bet he resorted to LITERALLY trying to use what was in his own words a supposed loophole.

The irony is that his loophole was complete bs,with no leg to stand on like his stumpy peg legged arse in real life. I know someone from his block,he said they call him I-hop because he hops around on 1 leg from truck to truck while performing his job duties as a lot lizard at Pilot truck stop.
          man shut your novel typing cry baby ass up. You lost your bet too and should have your account deleted. I proved you wrong by reposting mine and your posts. What happened to all that bring it to the mods /thunder dome trash you were talking? Skimped out, ya little b***h.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 07-23-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            You asked me if I backed out, and I said... “yes I backed out” dumb phuck. Keep hating on cashnelo.. plenty of kingnelo for years to come so cry us a river... bwahahaha
            you backed out after the fight was over. Straight Puss move and you know it. But like I said, you defend Puss moves so it's no surprise that you are one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              Last I heard he was looking at some cab drivers.
              If he finds you - hide and pretend you work in Walmart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                fighting rolls meant Jack s***. But the truth is, Canelo had 2 fights with 35 and 36 yr old ggg and almost everyone felt ggg won the first and in the rematch, of 50 press row scorecards, only 2 scored it for Canelo. Real champions should want to rectify that controversy, not run from it. See morales vs Barrera, pac vs Marquez, Gatti vs ward, Marquez vs Vasquez. Guess canelo isn't built like that, neither is his fan base. End of the day, ggg is the biggest money option available for Canelo as well and is way more deserving than a guy who just lost to jacobs.

Press row maybe. But about 99% of “current active and past fighters” said they had Alvarez winning. I’ll take their word over press row any day since the vast majority of those guys have never laced up a pair of gloves in their life. Now he fought him 2ice Back to back. So what is this running your talking about? And yes the GGG fight is the biggest fight for Alvarez. But it’s also the biggest for GGG. Now, from what I can gather from your comments is that your the type of fan who’d rather see their favorite fighter get a shot while doing Jack shhitt to deserve it than the most deserving guy out there. And yes, I do think Derev is probably the most deserving of the bunch since he’s fought Jacobs and was ducked by GGG. Your way toooooooooooo emotional girl. You gotta relax and think rationally for change.
                Last edited by Senor_frogs; 07-23-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Stop the crying! Your opinion isn't fact.

Ggg ain't doing nothing of note.
                  Ggg never beat anyone of note except Jacobs.
                  When ggg's next fight is a bum again, just delete your account.
                  Ggg needs to do his part. He has done anything since the year long healing his face from the beating he took then fought Steve rolls!

Comment

let's cut through all the nonsense. Are you happy with this fight? Canelo has belts in 2 weight classes and both of those weight classes have at least 2 young undefeated world champions. That's not even counting ggg who Canelo is obviously crying to dazn about not wanting to face again. Not sure why because real competitors should want to finally win that rivalry convincingly. So out of all of those options, he's looking at Sergey??? Obviously dazn lowered the bar about who'd they accept as an opponent. But instead of fans calling it what it is, Canelo fans are actually in here celebrating that they think he stuck it to dazn by picking Sergey. Those are lame ass "boxing" fans.
                    See but you being the hoe who likes to pick and choose who you want to hate on!
                    You asked if I'm happy with the fight?? I'm content cause Sergey is a good fighter, he's Canelo's mandatory, and Canelo just fought Triple g and Jacob's in his last three fights! So if you think this is somewhat of an easy fight for Canelo well he fuccing deserves it!
                    I don't ever see your biitch ass complaining when Charlo takes easy fights after easy fights! Don't see you complaining when Andrade takes the easy road either. Why don't them two lames fight each other?? We both know why! Cause they following Canelo like little hoes! Is this the shet support??? You do and that makes you a biitch! Do you complain when black fighters in general take easy fights after easy fights,.... Was you complaining when Triple g fought Rolls???
                    But your lame ass wants Canelo to take on ALL the tough challenges while every other middleweight take easy fights?? Fucc you lame! You ain't no real boxing fan! You a straight biitch and I just put you on blast for being the piece of shet hater you are... FACTS!
                    Don't bother replying punk! I'm done wasting my Time on your stupid, hating ass! Everyone knows you a punk ass loser and a Canelo hater who never gives Canelo any props!
                    Now run along biitch, you bug me!

Comment

man shut your novel typing cry baby ass up. You lost your bet too and should have your account deleted. I proved you wrong by reposting mine and your posts. What happened to all that bring it to the mods /thunder dome trash you were talking? Skimped out, ya little b***h.
                      Maybe I should get the mods involved,but I just assumed your btch ass would weasel your coward nutless self out of it like your even admitting you did.

You shameless gggimp,you should be ashamed that your even admitting to have tried using loopholes to welsh,at least 1 thing is clear you will forever be remembered by anyone reading this as this lil btch who calls ppl out for bets then pssies out like your idol did of the mexican fight he called for.

You will forever be remembered as the shameless nuthugger talking sht about Canelo fans yet have no qualms of admitting you never do anything but hate on Nelos every move,your the same lil fggot that was saying Canelo is a coward for ducking Deryevchenko when you thought hed fight someone else next,now as usual your crying because he is facing Deryevchenko unlike your idol who was so shook he admitted to ducking deryev out of fear of not getting a cashout payday.

You have now been officially confirmed as my permanent btch,I own you & you will forever hold my pocket when I walk like my btch that you are.
                      Last edited by kushking; 07-23-2019, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X