Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Joshua Would Be Much Harder For Me Than Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: Joshua Would Be Much Harder For Me Than Andy Ruiz

Former undisputed cruiserweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk views Anthony Joshua as a much tougher fight than Andy Ruiz. Last year, Usyk unified the entire cruiserweight division, and then announced a move to heavyweight a few months later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool, he can say whatever now and then see how he ends up

Comment

Originally posted by Olek Usyk
      "[I want] Anthony Joshua at Wembley," answered Usyk to Sky Sports. "I think it would be much harder for me to fight Joshua than Ruiz.

Usyk just wants that easy-money, he knows the real threat to his undefeated record awaits in America.

Sorry Usyk, you signed with Mismatchroom for nothing. All your plans went down the drain, thanks to Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-22-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Usyk just wants that easy-money, he knows the real threat to his undefeated record awaits in America.

Sorry Usyk, you signed with Mismatchroom for nothing. All your plans went down the drain, thanks to Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz.
        I hope Ruiz does win and faces Usyk.

Looks like a fun fight with fighters of similar height and arm reach.

Comment

I think so too to be honest

Comment

Usyk knows he needs Joshua to lose to have far better shot at gaining a title/titles ,but he also wants that big pay day. My guess is Usyk wants Joshua to win ,bc he knows what the bigger challenge is and never shyed away from the bigger challenges. Ruiz vs Usyk maybe a more exciting fight style wise though .

Comment

Usyk taking on the Haymon Warriors

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I hope Ruiz does win and faces Usyk.

Looks like a fun fight with fighters of similar height and arm reach.
                We get a preview of Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz and Olek Usyk with Carlos Takam. It be dope if Hearn puts it on the undercard of Ruiz vs. Joshua, I know they had plans to headline their ( Usyk-Takam) own bill but still.

The thought if Ruiz killing A.J vs. Usyk is pretty funny. Maybe Usyk fights Dillian for the WBC interim

Comment

He's correct. Styles make fights.

Comment

Usyk would rather lose to Joshia than Ruiz jr.
                    Andy will walk Usyk down and stop him for late KO

Comment

Working...
                    X