Manny would be foolish to fight Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Manny can hold his own, it would be a good fight
    He still got hit by the same punch that make him sleep. Just imagine if it's Spence or Crawford punch!

Comment

Anyone who thinks even a 40 year old Manny cant outbox a boxer like Spence is delusional.

Manny seen everything. To be honest Spence KO power is overrated. He is a downhill fighter. He wears dudes down. He is terrific at that but that **** dont faze Pac and that's something Pac have seen hundreds of times lol.

Spence ain't a precision counter puncher he could easily get lost in Pac's movement. Pac an OG man lol he seen everything

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        Pacquiao needs to drop the belt if he has no intention of unifying. Who knows, maybe he can beat Spence. Spence doesn't have to quickest feet. Pacquiao could walk him into counters and use his angles to out maneuver him.
        yup!! been saying it! pac will fight spence the same way he fought rios. in and out stick and move, use angles, etc. dont stand in one spot and trade. throw his combos then angle out. spence will have a hard time tracking manny down. just watch, spence will all of a sudden become a b level fighter overnight when this happens!

Comment

Originally posted by MtClimber View Post
          He still got hit by the same punch that make him sleep. Just imagine if it's Spence or Crawford punch!
          because spence and crawford has one punch ko type power??? lol!! thurman was the one that was suppose to night night manny with 1 shot. lol...

now it's wait until manny gets hit by spence or crawford??? yall really falling for this shiiet again huh???? pac's been fighting at 147 for how long now? pac's been eating punches from guys like cotto, marg, thurman, etc. for how long now? yall really getting manny fvvcked up!

Comment

I think due to styles, Manny has a real chance at upsetting the much younger, Spence. Crawford is the one I'd stay away from if I'm Manny.

A win over Spence puts Manny in the highest echelon of ATG fighters.

Comment

I speculate that Pac's stamina rating at the Thurman fight was @ 50% compared to a prime one.

Thurman wont survive the 10th if Pac has a bit more gas.

Foolish ?

He's a prize fighter. he might miscalculate a match but its his job to fight.

Comment

Soence is a tough fight. His size and power would be thought to overcome. Manny would be better off taking a page out of Mayweather’s playbook. Let Spence fight Porter and if he wins and unifies, tell him the road to a WBA title shot goes through Crawford. Whoever wins Spence vs Crawford gets Manny in mid 2020.

I think Manny will wait and see how things play out at 147 while trying to persuade Floyd to give him a rematch. Otherwise I wouldn’t mind seeing a Manny vs Mikey fight next year.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  I think due to styles, Manny has a real chance at upsetting the much younger, Spence. Crawford is the one I'd stay away from if I'm Manny.

A win over Spence puts Manny in the highest echelon of ATG fighters.
                  Yes, I agree. This is Highlander stuff..

Pac has been slaying beasts after beasts..

If he wins over Spence. That's a feat that can't be broken to the nth degree.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Soence is a tough fight. His size and power would be thought to overcome. Manny would be better off taking a page out of Mayweather’s playbook. Let Spence fight Porter and if he wins and unifies, tell him the road to a WBA title shot goes through Crawford. Whoever wins Spence vs Crawford gets Manny in mid 2020.

I think Manny will wait and see how things play out at 147 while trying to persuade Floyd to give him a rematch. Otherwise I wouldn’t mind seeing a Manny vs Mikey fight next year.
                    Pac has stated he will be fighting in Jan 2020.

So it's almost certain Spense unless Porter wins against Spense.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Pac has stated he will be fighting in Jan 2020.

So it's almost certain Spense unless Porter wins against Spense.
                      Wouldnt be shocked if he takes the Khan payday first in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Working...
                      X