Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Robbed??? Ohh like you sht card??? Didn’t you give GGg like 13 and 14 rounds??? You probably only gave Canelo 1 round.
    The whole world knows GGG was robbed badly that first fight except drug cheat Canelo's nuthuggers like yourself. The 2nd fight was a draw at best. Why would I give GGG 14 rounds?? Are you dumb or something? Canelo is a cowardly drug cheat who lost his knickers when asked to fight GGG just under 4 years ago but vacated the belt instead. Even now he cannot KO old man GGG who is 50% the fighter he once was. He still needs judges to fleece the old man. You need to get Clenelo's red nut sack out ya mouth son.
    Last edited by Robertthebruce; 07-15-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Fact GGG OUTLANDED canelo in jabs that's it. In both fights canelo landed more in every non jab punch stat. More power punches. Higher connect percent then GGG. Landed over 100 body punches compared to 14 from GGG. There isn't a single stat that compubox tracks that GGG did better EXCEPT jabs... everything else favors Canelo

Power shots, clean punching > puzzy jabs.

Plus Canelo broke GGG'S face and made him run from Mexican Style. The reason GGG ran out the ring, forgot how to speak English, went into hiding for almost a year and can never ever put Mexican Style on a GGG Promotion poster ever again is because Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz. I heard GGG has banned taco Tuesday in his house because he is that traumatized of real Mexican Style.
      Good thing his corner brought a tampon!

https://www.vulvavelvet.org/subssnew2/P2050281[1].jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
        Good thing his corner brought a tampon!

https://www.vulvavelvet.org/subssnew2/P2050281[1].jpg
        One of these fighters took so much punishment he had to go to the hospital after the fight then ran and hid under the biggest rock he could find in Kazaphukstan for almost a year to heal his face. Which was that? While the other guy looked like this after the fight and went clubbing that night...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I agree most punches are subjective and a reason why I don’t give compubox numbers too much credit because their human and I’ve seen them score misses as hits and hits as misses. The fights happening so fast and unless the gloves start having sensors it’s almost impossible to tell. There is no way they can be 100% accurate.

Man, there's all kinda faults with compubox... they'll count feints, rangefinder jabs and such as thrown punches... all kindsa glancing or partly blocked ish as landed punches. I mean don't get me wrong, it's not totally without worth and very often it can give a good indication of the action, but when it comes down to the close fights it's really down to each of us to use our judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            I honestly hope that they don't Golovkin's past it while Canelo seems to be ascending their next fight will be a massacre
            That GGG is past it and Canelo is getting better is an assumption on your part and not a fact. However much GGG is older Canelo is the same amount older. Canelo will be 29 in a few days and he has bad knees that usually get worse not better. Canelo has a lot more rounds as a pro. He has been a pro since age 15. I will bet on GGG by KO. They will fight in September and we will see who gets massacred. Kovalev is not taking the lowball offers and is fighting Yarde so that only leaves GGG.

Comment

Can you blame him though? Obviously, Canelo is still holding a hate grudge against GGG for exposing him as a drug cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Man, there's all kinda faults with compubox... they'll count feints, rangefinder jabs and such as thrown punches... all kindsa glancing or partly blocked ish as landed punches. I mean don't get me wrong, it's not totally without worth and very often it can give a good indication of the action, but when it comes down to the close fights it's really down to each of us to use our judgement.
                Yup! I’m like you arguing over this is like fighting over spilled milk.

I have no preference on who has who winning as long as the score makes sense. I think 8 rounds or more in either fight is insane and I’ll bet dollars to donuts they’re a fanboy.

I’m a Canelo fan who gave GGG 7-5 first fight and Canelo 7-5 the second.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Canelo literally beat the Mexican out of that boy

a funny thing.....

after that fight Abel was trying to explain why Golovkin kept backing up and would not fight Canelo.....

he said.... "listen, in training, we prepare the fighters to follow our gameplan..... do you really think Chepo and Eddie wanted Canelo to fight the way he did in the first fig.....".....

and his voice trails off, as Sanchez realized that Canelo fought EXACTLY the way Chepo and Eddie wanted him to fight the first time around

Canelo can beat Golovkin any way he wants, I cannot believe people cannot see it..... and I still believe he has not fought the best style against Golovkin..... which is very similar to their gameplan in the first fight, but slightly more aggressive

not only putting it on Golovkin, like in the rematch..... but also exploiting his lack of speed/accuracy, and lack of options..... like in the first fight
                  Talk it up big for Canelo while you can. He will lose in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                    The whole world knows GGG was robbed badly that first fight except drug cheat Canelo's nuthuggers like yourself. The 2nd fight was a draw at best. Why would I give GGG 14 rounds?? Are you dumb or something? Canelo is a cowardly drug cheat who lost his knickers when asked to fight GGG just under 4 years ago but vacated the belt instead. Even now he cannot KO old man GGG who is 50% the fighter he once was. He still needs judges to fleece the old man. You need to get Clenelo's red nut sack out ya mouth son.
                    Four years ago??? When Canelo was fighting Kirkland??? You can’t score a fight for SHT! And since you GIFTED Canelo like 2 rounds I figured you couldn’t even get the rounds right.... And dumb fuk anyone from 154-168 could of went to 154.

Did Canelo age Roy Jones jr. and B-Hop also??? Coward cheat Canelo was soo scurred he hid from them by being born late.

Why was GGG soo scurred of Andre Ward? No that was a FLAT out DUCK! At least Canelo fought ggg twice.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      One of these fighters took so much punishment he had to go to the hospital after the fight then ran and hid under the biggest rock he could find in Kazaphukstan for almost a year to heal his face. Which was that? While the other guy looked like this after the fight and went clubbing that night...

Go read the article that is on boxing scene top headlines now about Sanchez saying Canelo will KO Kovalev with a body shot. It's an up to date article from the same interview as this thread. In the article Sanchez states clearly he thought GGG won both fights and this is months after he has been fired. So you can quit telling that lie that Sanchez thought Canelo beat GGG in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X