Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets argure America has produced the best fighters and is the best in boxing history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    That's fantasy. We don't know. Smaller guys are faster and more coordinated.

As i said i'm talking about reality.
    What's the reality then? Getting the shit beat out of you by a sumo wrestler boxer (Sorry, Andy)?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Fool that means Every bum at Heavyweight is a better boxer than the entire p4p list. Due to size diffrence.

How u claim to be a real boxing pushing casual ideas like the one u pushing.

But like sumbody else memtioned this 100% my fault engaging in a argument with yo ******ed ass
      Yes they are. That's why the P4P list was invented to give the smaller guys some shine.

It's not an idea it's reality. Don't you like reality?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        What's the reality then? Getting the shit beat out of you by a sumo wrestler boxer (Sorry, Andy)?
        Why you trying to deflect now? Is all you have a fantasy argument?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Fool that means Every bum at Heavyweight is a better boxer than the entire p4p list. Due to size diffrence.

How u claim to be a real boxing pushing casual ideas like the one u pushing.

But like sumbody else memtioned this 100% my fault engaging in a argument with yo ******ed ass
          Look at his profile pic! Wilder as Pinocchio! What a jerk off! Tell's you all that you need to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe
            Still no answer?...........interesting!
            Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            Look at his profile pic! Wilder as Pinocchio! What a jerk off! Tell's you all that you need to know!
            Still no argument just off topic deflection. You may be the most stupid guy on here, even Larry would have an explanation why he thought something was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe
              Issues? Yes or no?
              More deflection. Just give up man you exposed yourself. You can't give an answer about the boxing topic you say is wrong.

Comment

Robbie 1-0 (to the rest).

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Robbie 1-0 (to the rest).
                  Robbie Barrett and Sid Knee are two of the most thickheaded motherfu.kers. Guys like that ruin this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    Robbie Barrett and Sid Knee are two of the most thickheaded motherfu.kers. Guys like that ruin this site.
                    Let them have it their way. I actually like them both.

Comment

War Boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X