Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman Event To Now Carry True Random Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If JakeNDaBox hadn't written that article the other day the powers that be wouldn't have gotten a fire lit under their ass about this.

Props to him for doing it.

Maybe you can ask some tough questions of Sulaiman and the WBC next, Jake. About their retarded new creation of a franchise belt.

I now you already don't recognize the regular WBA belt in your columns and have kept up that fight for a while.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-26-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      Jake Donovan is a stupid idiot who offers his own personal opinion on these matters, boxing writers are supposed to stay neutral
      What exactly is my expressed opinion on this matter? (Besides referring to July 20 as the best card of the year)

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I am not the one complaining about this shit! However, the state of Nevada and the boxing public are.

When I've spoken to you last, I predicted that something like this was going to happen. I told you then that it was not a good look in the eyes of the boxing public to not have random testing for this fight.

You relented and agreed with me but at the same time faulted both Al Haymon and the PBC because of it. Well the Nevada State Athletic Commission is feeling the heat over that decision and is now ducking for cover by saving face.
        There's a difference between WBC/CBP random 356/24 VADA testing and (additional) stringent contractual (fighters pay) random VADA testing during the camp (or whatever time before the fight they agree to start) and on the fight day. And a lot of people don't differentiate between the two or they think it's the same. Fighters might be enrolled for years in WBC/CBP but never tested, except on fight nights.
        In Pac Man vs Thurman fight, there's NO (additional) contractual VADA testing, only random 365/27 VADA which is basically only on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you'd lose that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
            "Spotty" is an adjective that means "marked in spots", in other words, "random" like the tests he takes more often than most boxers in the sport....

....but since, like Trump, he is a top government celeb, the reporter has to keep it confident... I mean, he can tell you but then he would have to kill you!

And I'm sure you don't want to die immediately after finding out Manny has never cheated in anything in his life and that includes on Jinky!
            Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but spotty means he hasn't participated completely and without breaks. Like when you get your work review and your attendance is spotty it means you weren't always there.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              yeah, Justin fortune is a reliable and honest guy. Lol. He used PEDs himself as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but spotty means he hasn't participated completely and without breaks. Like when you get your work review and your attendance is spotty it means you weren't always there.
                Oh, now I get it. Like how VADA goes to work only when they randomly want to.
                Last edited by Truth Serum; 06-26-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  Maybe "spotty" means that VADA showed up when Senator Manny was in a secret meeting and the Phillipine government said don't answer the door for these Johovah's Witness looking mofos.

Or... maybe he just flat out "cancelled" a few like Canelo did.
                  Or maybe you’re just in denial.:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    As the article indicated, any fighter can enroll in the WBC's VADA-CBP but there is no guarantee that they will ever be tested. It just means that they are eligible to contend for their title because they registered and signed up for it.

However, it doesn't necessarily mean they are ever going to be tested. It only means that they are eligible to be tested at random without prior notice or warning between fights.

The WBC requires all of it's boxers who are currently ranked among their top 15 boxers in the world to enroll in the program.
                    Pacquiao has been fighting for over 20 years. A champion for about 20 years. People just can’t accept the fact that he’s clean and will never be caught. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
                      Or maybe you’re just in denial.:smileysex
                      In denial of what?

Only when someone is caught guilty RED handed can there be any in denial.

Police Officer: Your son was spotted at a Vegas Club the other night making out with a transgender.

Saul's Mom: No. That can't be. He was with Oscar all night!

Comment

Working...
                      X