Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Tulsi Gabbard has virtually no support from mainstream media???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Tulsi Gabbard has virtually no support from mainstream media???

-Female
    -Beautiful.
    -Iraq War veteran.
    -Democrat.

You would think with those 4 qualifications alone, the mainstream media would be all over her, supporting her, and propping her up as a serious candidate, instead she's barely polling:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ination_polls/

I mean rolling stone has her ranked 12th:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...idates-771735/

behind utterly worthless pathetic candidates like biden, corey booker, beto orourke, kamala harris, etc.... its quite obvious the DNC wants to follow up their historic first black president win with the first woman president with the hillary disaster yet how come they dont support a beautiful, well spoken, iraq war veteran woman?????

ohhh that's right, she's against war with Iran, against removing assad from power and against arming jihadis, against presidents starting wars without congress:
    https://www.antiwar.com/blog/author/tulsi_gabbard/

and of course, her cardinal sin, against LGBT degeneracy:

sick society we live in.....

Its funny what's now considered mainstream vs what's considered taboo. I mean your livelihood could be affected because you live in a conservative state that doesnt support abortion:

Can you imagine walt disney, a family man, using his company to threaten the livelihoods of american citizens because of abortion politics????

what an absolutely sick degenerate vile society we live in folks...

Comment

Not sure about her views on other issues, but she sounds more like a R than a D based on the policy views of hers you cited.

Comment

She's not far enough left.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          She's not far enough left.
          Quite the opposite she’s too far left on some issues such as Medicare for all and being extremely non interventionist.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Quite the opposite she’s too far left on some issues such as Medicare for all and being extremely non interventionist.
            Thanks

Yeah, Medicare for all is a very liberal stance.

Now non interventionism isn't a left or right issue, as both have voted to engage in countless undeclared wars )including the ones we are still currently fighting).

That's more of a Libertarian position.

Comment

If she isn't pro-LGBT she can forget it. What's her stance on illegal immigration? Because that is another hot issue that demands any Democrat be for sanctuary, amnesty and giving them all free medical care and a driver's license.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Thanks

Yeah, Medicare for all is a very liberal stance.

Now non interventionism isn't a left or right issue, as both have voted to engage in countless undeclared wars )including the ones we are still currently fighting).

That's more of a Libertarian position.
                On the far left and right both are against it to some degree.

Also to her going to Syria and meeting with civilians who told her Obama was backing the wrong people didn’t sit will with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  On the far left and right both are against it to some degree.
                  I dont like the the 'left-right' political spectrum, but I do understand it.

That said, I do agree with your statement.

Comment

It would be better if she was a lesbian. The Dems would be all over that one. I don't know for sure but I don't think they have a lesbo candidate. They have a gay guy, named "I love that" BUTTigieg, but so far no lesbos.

Comment

Working...
                    X