Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin is a bum, has never been Elite.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin is a bum, has never been Elite.

Anyone who bought into the hype with this palooka must feel embarrassed right now. Feasted on soft opponents for years while claiming to be avoided. Eventually made the step-up in quality and got clowned and totally outclassed. Now look at him. Old, slow, very limited, one-trick pony. Ducked Billy Joe Saunders for years. Wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Callum Smith. Canelo will knock him out in a third fight. Remember, this man, who is a naturally big 160lber, has always been too scared to move upto 168, but had no problem calling out much smaller men like Mayweather and Pacquiao. Him and Abel Sanchez, two of the biggest con artists in the business.

I always said he was a manufactured hypejob ny HBO after they lost everyone but he is better than other HBO hypejobs like Bute

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Anyone who bought into the hype with this palooka must feel embarrassed right now. Feasted on soft opponents for years while claiming to be avoided. Eventually made the step-up in quality and got clowned and totally outclassed. Now look at him. Old, slow, very limited, one-trick pony. Ducked Billy Joe Saunders for years. Wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Callum Smith. Canelo will knock him out in a third fight. Remember, this man, who is a naturally big 160lber, has always been too scared to move upto 168, but had no problem calling out much smaller men like Mayweather and Pacquiao. Him and Abel Sanchez, two of the biggest con artists in the business.

That was a pathetic performance tonight. He looked a C level against a D.

Comment

So one of the best P4P fighters in the world is a "bum". okay...
        I love boxing, its is a great sport but it has some of the dumbest fans. And Billy Joe Saunders ducked the **** out of Andrade, blatantly. **** that guy.

Comment

I just find it astounding in hindsight, how he was gifted alphabet titles without ever fighting a World class opponent. "Yea but he unified Middleweight doe!" He got to holding 4 World titles without ever facing a World class opponent. Look at how he picked up his titles: Milton Nunez for the WBA, Lajuan Simon for the IBO, Marco Antonio Rubio for the WBC Interim, David Lemieux for the IBF. Astounding how everything was handed to him on a platter.

Comment

if he's a bum level fighter
            canelo would blast him worse than khan
            ur statement is very dumb

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
              if he's a bum level fighter
              canelo would blast him worse than khan
              ur statement is very dumb
              His biggest acheivements are going the distance with Canelo and Danny Jacobs. In fights he lost! And Jacobs is nowhere near Elite.

Comment

he does feast a lot on no hopers, but you can't call him a bum. Unlike Joshua, who got totally embarrassed by a fat Mexican warrior, Golovkin won and loss close decisions to the top guys, and most people thought he won the first fight against Canelo. If he was a bum and hypejob, he would've got exposed by Jacobs and Canelo, and his fans would've flooded this msg board with the most absurd excuses lol.

Comment

I always enjoy seeing this. How does it look for someone like canelo who decisively lost the first fight and arguably lost the second

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

I’m a boxing fan not a player hater and I find it curious that Canelo is in his prime and most likely lost the first fight and can’t put GGG away in the second fight vs a fighter that is 37 years old and as you say a complete bum.No fighter gets faster and stronger after 32 or so years so it would be safe to say G is past his prime but yet Canelo is 1 & 1 with him I gave g the first fight and can’t beat him without controversy.You haters can’t have it both ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X