Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    but it does mean aj has no heart and got his ass beat and quit vs ruiz tonight
    As a fan of Joshua myself, I really question his will. Even though he was on the brink of getting KTFO, he beat all the counts soundly and easy. But, he didn't want to continue!! His heart is really questionable

Comment

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
      You gotta admire Ruiz for his heart, especially in the 3rd round, great performance, bet Wilder is kicking himself should have put more pressure on his team.

" his team " accepted $15m.....

$15m !!

but Hearn refused to supply a date/signature, and then included ridiculous impediments like..... no rematch in the event of a draw

what else could they have done..... ?

Wilder accepting the 100m offer from DAZN would not have prevented Joshua from getting wrecked by Ruiz

AJ should have taken the $50m, and not been embarrassed by Ruiz

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        That could be argued either way, they tend to fall off after 8 rounds, which is why Mexicans take emout at the end...but the fact remains that they have managed to have a champ in all 16 divisions. Congrats to ruiz though for putting yall on the heavyweight map!
        Thanks for the info man. I thought they were only missing now the 200 and 175 pound division. But I guess there's is still many more to go since there is a ton of meaningless weight divisions

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          You're right. I love Ray, but his brain has gone a bit mushy. Makes me cringe to hear his analysis. Latin Snake is awful too though. Miss RJJr and even Big George. These days I honestly think Malinaggi and Jessie Vargas are among the best fighter analysts.
          Malignaggi, RJJ, Big George are three of the best. Close second is Al Bernstein. I’d live to watch all of them doing the fights

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

$15m !!

but Hearn refused to supply a date/signature, and then included ridiculous impediments like..... no rematch in the event of a draw

Wilder accepting the 100m offer from DAZN would not have prevented Joshua from getting wrecked by Ruiz

These guys not understanding that Joshua still would of had to fight Ruiz even if wilder accepted the dazn deal..... lol they so bent outta shape they mentioning wilder sounding like aj after fight saying wish it was wilder that beat him instead not even realizing they both would of had a fight before facing each other in the fall

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

$15m !!

At this point of time of I refuse to believe either camp y'all. They both didn't want it period!!!!!!!

Comment

• Its worth watching the replay...

Comment

• Fk yea history was made chopped down the giant . Mexico 🇲🇽 has another champ Andy Ruiz Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    These guys not understanding that Joshua still would of had to fight Ruiz even if wilder accepted the dazn deal..... lol they so bent outta shape they mentioning wilder sounding like aj after fight saying wish it was wilder that beat him instead not even realizing they both would of had a fight before facing each other in the fall
                    Keep telling it how it is!!! This was all about the money, wilder was counting Joshua's pockets is the reason he didn't sign with DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                      I am thoroughly shocked I never thought this would happen.

So I guess ruiz jr vs wilder🤔...
                      I was shocked and not shocked. More annoyed that I didn't take a punt on Ruiz.

Joshua was EXPOSED - big time!

More I'm laughing at the networks and promoters marinating gone wrong. Trying to build Joshua/Wilder into a Floyd/PAC fight and now they lost that.

yeah - Ruiz - Wilder has some intrigue ... but not much. The HW division just deflated big time.

BTW - ZERO chance that Fury fights Joshua now. The only thing I see that Ruiz has on Fury is a better chin so Eddie will stay well clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X