Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams next for Hurd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited brawlers/grinders like Hurd are always vulnerable to getting outboxed and caught with big shots.

Classic boxer beats the brawler more times than not so this matchup wasnt hard to predict.

This is the problem with so cAlled boxing fans. They dismiss a fighter after one loss instead of judging them as a whole.

Anybody who understands Boxing should have known that Julian Williams has massive potential and tonight, he realized that potential.

Ive been fkin calling him the mini Hopkins for the like the past three years and nobody saw that. Look it up and youll see how many threads I made about Williams yet nobody wanted to talk about him.

This is another example of how most people dont know sht about Boxing.

There may he many casual fans but the true hardcores are few.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Limited brawlers/grinders like Hurd are always vulnerable to getting outboxed and caught with big shots.

Classic boxer beats the brawler more times than not so this matchup wasnt hard to predict.

This is the problem with so cAlled boxing fans. They dismiss a fighter after one loss instead of judging them as a whole.

Anybody who understands Boxing should have known that Julian Williams has massive potential and tonight, he realized that potential.

Ive been fkin calling him the mini Hopkins for the like the past three years and nobody saw that. Look it up and youll see how many threads I made about Williams yet nobody wanted to talk about him.

This is another example of how most people dont know sht about Boxing.

There may he many casual fans but the true hardcores are few.
      Good call and he looks like an improved fighter for sure. I just thought that after getting KO'd by Charlo and barely beating Ishe Smith that Hurd would have no trouble landing on him and that Williams wouldn't be able to take his shots. What surprised me was Williams stamina, sharpness and power. He beat Hurd at his own game. That's impressive. Now tbh with you I still think Williams can be outboxed by someone like Lara if he tries to box with him. Can you remember Williams fighting a southpaw?

Comment

Working...
      X