Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Spence: Be Like Garcia, Move Up To Fight Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
    it's about people start calling out that phony passive aggressive race baiting spence for all his talk.

he must be the oldest prospect anybody has ever seen
    Know the Ropes

Comment

• Canelo needs to jump up and take on Bivol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        Canelo needs to jump up and take on Bivol.
        Right Out of the Gate

Comment

• ODLH is a promoter, money wise it's better than Spence vs Crawford.

Comment

• Get real and stop to think... Spence would never take a fight with any slight disadvantage on his part. He jumps on opertunitys where he is at an advantage i.e a very less experienced Ocampo or an extremely smaller fighter who decides to survive only with no offense such as Garcia. But thats ok. Watching the rust settle in on the complacent overrated bore means he will leave the scene that much quicker. And please don't talk about the other overrated hype job Crawford. If those two whent at it the fight would showcase more undeserving praise between the two than any fight in history. I see more cajones in the ring with most female bouts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
              Couldn’t even answer the question could you clown! He’s P4P #1 on who’s list?
              Wait till this weekend and you'll get your answer when ESPN, sporting news, Boxing Scene, and all the other sports media outlets release their new P4P list.... 🤗

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                You do realize Marquez fought till he was 42 right?
                yes...........................

Comment

• Originally posted by bori84 View Post
                  Do a little research and realize that Spence spars against bigger and stronger fighters than Clen-elo - just ask the Charlo brothers. He showed his boxing skills against Garcia and at 160, he'd only be stronger than before.

Clen-elo isn't ready for that fire, with or without the PED's!

IF the fight ever happens, come back here so I can tell you all I told you so. Clen-elo didn't beat GGG and he's not beating a young, fast and stronger boxer that's actually taller and has more reach than him. Someone who actually comes to fight, not someone on the decline like Jacobs.

Here we go, time for the so-called experts to tell me how great Clen-elo is, even though he cheated, got gift decisions against GGG (even though GGG was already on the decline as well). Good for him, he did what Mayweather did to Pacquiao and waited until he slowed down.. The difference is Mayweather actually beat Pacquiao 😂😂😂 (albeit in a boring ass fight, but that's beside the point); Clen-elo cheated and still didn't win .

GN, I'm sure I'll get under all the Clen-elo's fans skin cause I am speaking nothing but #TheTruth!
                  Soars the Charlo sisters mmm ok any more jokes. Clen-elo how kindergarten. The joke is on you he's smiling and making millions . You're a broke ass bitter poster he's doing way better than you and your every other active fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Wait till this weekend and you'll get your answer when ESPN, sporting news, Boxing Scene, and all the other sports media outlets release their new P4P list.... 🤗
                    I’ll check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                      I’ll check it out
                      You do that!

Comment

Working...
                      X