Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst video games you've ever had the misfortune of playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
    Eternity is relentless Raziel.

One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
    great game that I did not manage to beat when I was young

I recently watched a walkthrough to ''finish'' the game...

Comment

another terrible game

and

Last edited by Chris T Byrd; 10-10-2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

some dude calls this game a hIdden gem

Last edited by Chris T Byrd; 10-10-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I totally remember Pit Fighter. I first played it in the arcade and then rented it for my Sega. That game did indeed suck ass. I remember getting cramps in my wrist from playing this piece of shit game because the controls were so horrible. It was all about button mashing.
          haha damn that brought back memories I had the sega version

It wasn't THAT bad on Sega, it was playable, but ***** was hard people in the crowd would hit you at sometimes the worst times.

And that was the thing with games back then it was like even if the game sucked ass you had to do your damn hardest to beat it. I wasted so many hours on worthless games!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Speaking of piss poor 16 bit fighting games - Did any of you ****s have the displeasure of playing 'Primal Rage'? Jesus Christ that game was a turd.

On a "good fighting game" note, I always wanted to see a next gen sequel of the 'Bushido Blade' series for PS1. Those games were highly underrated, IMO.

Bushido Blade was indeed fantastic. You want fighting game turds?

Comment

Admit it Piggy, you dream of being Kain on his throne.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Bushido Blade was indeed fantastic. You want fighting game turds?

You are a man of great tastes, Piggy.

I remember buying Shaq Fu on the SNES for 14 bucks at a thrift store called "Magic Mart" when I was like 13. I have no shame in admitting that I beat the game with every character available, and my favorite was the mummy dude, followed by the green goblin looking dude in the brown robe.

I realized it was a **** game at the time, but this was back in the day when anything I bought I absolutely had to finish, and on the SNES that was pretty tiresome.

"Plok" immediately springs to mind. Amazing platformer, very creative, great soundtrack, awesome art direction, but brutally difficult due to the fact that the devolpers didn't implement a save feature so you had to beat the entire game in one go or start over.

Comment

Working...
                X