No announcement yet.

Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants Rematch at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants Rematch at MSG

So he wants revenge in the exact same arena that he got humiliated in. Respect if it plays out this way!

Never makes it out of the dressing room this time.

Comment

Win or lose I’m still an aj fan. Props to him staying humble and taking on immediate rematch.

Comment

Cool if it happens. They were the ones pushing this take over America agenda. Losing the belts here then running back to England to win them back seems weak to me

Comment

I actually respect AJ for this. "Revenge at the Garden"

Comment

I’m Nostradamus. I said it.

Rematch at the same venue at the end of the year. The biggest fight ever on DAZN and in boxing since Mayweather retired. DAZN’s servers are gonna crash and DAZN will break the bank to line Josh’s pocket, lol.

MSG packed with Americans as Ruiz gets pummelled into submission and gets carried away on a stretcher.

This is the 2nd part of the script. Josh by KO.

Comment

Woah! I wonder when the rematch will be. Apparently, Hearn will have to dish out 50 million for Ruiz.
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45...iQwjW0-ovqRW0Q

Comment

In fairness it sounds like he's not opposed to it & thinks its a good idea more than he's forcing Eddie's hand quite yet on it. Joshua can make Eddie put this fight on in Iceland so he damn sure can call it for MSG if he legit wants it there so it'll be interesting to see what the official venue ends up being.

It'd be a bold move to fight the rematch in the US, but I do suspect he'll be feeling some pressure from DAZN to do it too & I'm sure its not lost on Joshua that the move is a US rematch if he wants to get big in the US.

Comment

Yea this is the only way to fully redeem himself

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
                    Woah! I wonder when the rematch will be. Apparently, Hearn will have to dish out 50 million for Ruiz.
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45...iQwjW0-ovqRW0Q
                    Idk where Teddy Atlas got the info, but Atlas was claiming on his podcast the other day that Ruiz got $5M for the first fight & is already signed up to get $10M for the rematch with the initial contract so idk how much power Ruiz has.

I suppose he could angle himself in a way to get paid more since those titles will stick with him even if he breaches the deal with Matchroom & that would make it worth Matchroom's while to just give him more money, but idk about $50M. And I suspect Ruiz even knows that already, but you don't get more than $10M by asking for a lil more. Might as well go high ball with your rematchs or maybe Ruiz is just trying to get some more headlines.

Comment

Working...
                    X