Reporter tells GGG to his face people say your becoming an A**hole lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MulaKO;19782840]
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Merchant would need to be about 50 years younger, 100lbs heavier & three times as strong to kick my ass with his punk ass [/QUzOTE]

I’m laying my coin on Merchant
    Sorry Eff

Lmfao
    Good I'll use you as a witness in court when I catch a body. You can be all like "yea I thought for sure Merchant would win...idk what happened...musta just been a lucky shot by Eff Pandas" & the judge can be all like "I've heard enough...not guilty".

Comment

Agree. And she did it in a non-combative way & got her answer which is more than I can say for most of the boxing hack media.

Idk about this. I've been around people who speak different languages & they often seem like two different people when speaking their natural language vs a newer language. Idk how to really describe it, but I don't think its THAT weird that GGG seems like a different person almost when speaking English vs Russian. But I would be curious what people who speak multiple languages think about that or are just around people who transition from language to language.

Although if you are just talking about the Good Boy Mexican Style...well yea he's been working that angle to brand himself like many boxers do (BOMB ZQUAAAAAAAAAAD, Money Mayweather, Klitschko brothers ring entrances, etc.) so thats whatever if you ask me.

Impression I always got that GGG was always kinda self conscious and awkward speaking English - in fact in general that he's a dude that would rather not be in the public eye but doing his stuff in the gym. Basically he went along with doing the smiley Mexican style goodboy ish cos he was told he needed to, but never really liked it.

I guess now he feels that his star's on the wane and he's got his retirement package he can dispense with all that BS now... personally I never thought that ish (or any of the other fake BS boxers do to sell themselves) suited him anyways, but I guess he's gonna take the advice of the guys who're supposed to be promoting him.

Comment

Are these girls all of filipino origin? Seems to be a lot of them around at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Impression I always got that GGG was always kinda self conscious and awkward speaking English - in fact in general that he's a dude that would rather not be in the public eye but doing his stuff in the gym. Basically he went along with doing the smiley Mexican style goodboy ish cos he was told he needed to, but never really liked it.

I guess now he feels that his star's on the wane and he's got his retirement package he can dispense with all that BS now... personally I never thought that ish (or any of the other fake BS boxers do to sell themselves) suited him anyways, but I guess he's gonna take the advice of the guys who're supposed to be promoting him.
          I think his awkwardness was part of the charm with it. But yea maybe he does hate it. I felt he's embraced it & pushed it hard at certain points in his career doe so its not been all hate thats for sure.

And I think it suited him great. I've often compared him to Tyson & Manny in that way. All 3 are bad mfers in the ring & not on no bs in there. And you'd think they should all talk like the baddest mfer you ever came across. So the fact they all got these un-bad ass type voices makes them more unique & almost give them a more relatable, friendly vibe that you just wouldn't have with them if they had more harsh of a speaking voice.

This is why I think Canelo DOESN'T speak English. Canelo is a serious guy out of the ring & wants to be taken seriously + he's luckier than most in that he's got that built in audience being Mexican so he doesn't gotta sell himself like so many others do + he's not bad ass in the ring in the same way as GGG. Canelo is more like Floyd these days in that he's crafty & cute in the ring so he's not got that harsh vibe that makes one less relatable anyway. Idk might be overthinking this, but it makes sense the way I see it & it obviously has made sense for the fighters themselves & what they want or don't want at various times.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eff Pandas;19782867]
            Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Good I'll use you as a witness in court when I catch a body. You can be all like "yea I thought for sure Merchant would win...idk what happened...musta just been a lucky shot by Eff Pandas" & the judge can be all like "I've heard enough...not guilty".
            With all this body talk , maybe Hearn will pick up phone and offer you 100 million
            Eff Pandas ; the new face of Dazn ( fugh Canelo )

Comment

Respect to Conte. I've been waiting for someone to ask him that sh^t in general & about the Russian stuff specifically.

And randomly thats how you ask that sorta rough around the edges question.

You don't ask with an attitude & a smug smile on your face like Merchant & Grey do. I'd punch those mfers in the mouth if I was a boxer & they asked me some of their bs ass questions after I just got hit in the head for 36 minutes.
              This is so true lol I remember when Merchant told Chavez to his face Oscar De La Hoya made you quit on your stool and Chavez almost phuked him up then wanted to fight the Spanish translator too for asking Merchant's question. Merchant almost got that dude killed LMAO

Comment

GGG secured the bag ($$$) with DAZN he doesnt have to pander to Mexicans no more.

Its Kazakhstan style from now on lol

Comment

[QUOTE=MulaKO;19782952]

With all this body talk , maybe Hearn will pick up phone and offer you 100 million
                  Eff Pandas ; the new face of Dazn ( fugh Canelo )
                  I need 50/50 for the Canelo fight doe.

Comment

what an annoying lady she should have a dildo in your mouth not the mic

Comment

[IMG]giphy[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X