Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have opinions on boxers they've met?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have opinions on boxers they've met?

Wilder fight got me thinking how nice of a guy he is.

Not that I have anything interesting but I have opinions of some fighters:

Wilder- One of the nicest boxers I've ever met. I was taking pics with some fighters and the security guard wouldn't let me get close to the front row where Wilder was, he basically told the guard to ***** off and pulled me in to take a picture.

Porter- Maybe equal to wilder. I was just walking and happened to see Porter getting to his seat. Asked for a picture he gave his dad all his stuff so he can pose

Malignaggi- Cool as could be, met him a few times at Barclay's, always takes time for fans

Bradley- I met at a charity event (so I'm sure he figured he'd have to talk) but he spoke boxing with me for like 20 mins

The Charlos- Jermall was chill, Jermell was wild.

Lennox Lewis- Super nice, took pictures with the whole lobby

Broner- Was exactly what you would expect, people were asking him for pictures but he put on an act to avoid it. He would start dancing away from people. Yelling with the people he was with

Kovalev- Also what you would expect, he took the picture but didn't seem especially happy about it

Honorable mention Jack Reiss- Also met him at a charity event, I just wanted to say hi and he wanted to talk boxing. Saw him afterward at the event and he struck up another conversation because he was with another referee that he wanted to introduce me to.
    Last edited by vman075; 05-18-2019, 10:11 PM.

Got a pic with LSC and Mares, both chill af. Coolest dude had to be Mike Alvarado

Comment

i met Gary Cornish and he told me to leave him alone and refused my requests for a signature and selfie. i shouted after him please im a huge fan and he told me to **** off.

Comment

First hero I met Tony Zale at cyo in Chicago .Nice Guy would talk boxing with anyone.Met joey maxim in Vegas nice guy and the one chance encounter in a vip restroom I got to shoot the shi$ with the Old Mongoose Archie Moore who was Avery nice guy.Was around Hearns several times nice guy played craps at the Rio late night and every drunk who interrupted our game was treated well pictures autographs.Suger Ray straight up d$ckhead .Mike Tyson at Johnny Toccos gym weird walked around naked a lot after working out.Camacho assH@le sticks out.Cyz I never got paid hauling your sparring partners around you owe me.Same with tony tucker I never got all my pay hauling your mother around to a zillion grocery stores so she could make your meals with the freshest incrediants.

Comment

I didn't meet him..

But I walked toward Chris Algieri when I was pretty buzzed at madison square. I was gonna say what up but he acted abit sketch..

I've been described as an intense dood and I think he thought I was coming to start some ****.

Comment

Danny Garcia- ream cool and took pics with the fans

Adrien Broner- Real ****y and I agree with the first poster. He is just loud and a jerk

Zab Judah- was cool stop and took a pic with me.
            Floyd Mayweather Sr.- super friendly to everyone took pics
            Keith Thurman- real cool chilled with fans

Comment

Marlon Starling,.
              Tyrone Booze, **
              Mike Tyson,
              Jose Ribalta,
              Kevin Rooney,
              Davey Hilton,
              Chris Byrd,
              Jimmy Clark,
              Livingstone Bramble,
              Pinklon Thomas,
              Muhammad Ali,
              (Marvis Frazier)
              (Riddick Bowe)
              Willie Pep,
              John Scully, ** *
              Otis Grant, *
              Sean Fitzgerald, ** *
              Bobby Harris (H)
              Frank Savannah, *
              Vinny Pazienza,
              Can add to list I'm sure.
              *fought **spared

Comment

Met Daniel Geale 3 times...always time to chat. First time at an AM boxing tourney...next in a hardware store and about a month ago buying sushi for his daughter in my local shopping centre food court.

Comment

Canelo might be friendly dude, but the people around him seem like jerks who give you dirty, disapproving looks for no reason when you try to even cheer for him when he arrives to a venue, let alone get close to him. His coach as well as his translator seem like grumpy faced *******s.

Comment

Working...
                  X