Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-10-2019, 09:20 AM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7557 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 127,213.69
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slindee3 View Post
I thought Canelo's goal was to unify all the titles at 160. I'll guarantee that if Andrade somehow loses to Sulecki, Sulecki will be the next person Canelo wants to fight, regardless of the time between that fight and when he wants to fight again. I shouldn't knock Canelo because he is fighting tough competition, but he doesn't do well against skilled boxers with movement. He was handed a gift against Lara and Trout. Canelo isn't in a rush to fight Andrade because he knows he will have problems with his movement.
Nelo did beat Lara & Trout but I agree that Boo Boo is a threat.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2019, 09:23 AM #122
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirus View Post
At MW division it seems nobody can beat clen now.

Andrade struggled against Vanes. I don't think he can beat clen. If Andrade vs clen happens, clen will win on the scorecards as usual...

Charlo had Korobov problems, he can't beat clen.

GGG is now very old, he got even slower, he also can't beat clenelo, even though he has beaten clen twice.

At 168, maybe Callum Smith beats him. But I will be very surprised if clen fights Callum Smith without weight restrictions.
Boo Boo beat vanes period.
Mall beat korobov period.
Nelo beat Punk G twice period.

Nelo/Boo Boo/Jermall would ALL be great fights period.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:24 AM #123
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusPangs View Post
Andrade is garbage. Always has been. He's been lucky to have had so much hype around him.
Stop it! No he's not. He is a solid fighter.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:26 AM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Please don't start with toying with the idea that Canelo is ducking PooPoo. I don't have the energy today.
Time will tell..
Old 05-10-2019, 09:38 AM #125
The Watcher

Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 38,211.37
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Nelo/Lara was close. I rather see Nelo/Boo Boo than Nelo/Punk G 3 cuz we Know Nelo is better so no need to waste that time.
We as yourself. I already mentioned before that I had G winning the first and a draw on the second.

Plus you are already showing bias against G so your mind is made up already.

Both fights were very entertaining and close. I respect that you rather see Canelo fight someone else and I would watch a Boo Boo fight regardless.

Every time Morales fought Barrera it was entertaining, every time Pac fought Marquez it was entertaining, every time Vazquez fought Marquez it was entertaining. I see this fight in the same pattern.
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:30 AM #126
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
Would pay to see it but Oscar isn't sure Canelo wins the belts & that's the problem.

Just say no to Demetrius Andrade, Terrance Crawford, Lomachanko, Anthony Josuha... and tell the world why the fight can't be made and hope people lack the experience, wisdom and judgment to know the difference.
No one is running from l0m0 or Aj & Bud is stuck like chuck with bob so that's his fault.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:32 AM #127
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
1) Vanes beat Jermel Charlo in 2015 and got screwed by Adelaide Byrd. 2) Andrade fought Vanes at 154 six years ago.
Stop it, no he didn't.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:33 AM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Andrade is a belt holder. He is just literally holding a belt. Look who he went 12 rounds with to get it. He brings nothing to the table. Its about making money. It's a shlt fight that nobody wants to see and most importantly nobody is going to pay for. Canelo is going to get paid no matter what but Andrade is bad for business altogether.
B.S. its a good fight & we want to see it.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:30 AM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
Beating Andrade literally does nothing for Caneloís legacy. Unless Andrade goes on and has a great career afterwards. And based on what heís shown thus far, itís kinda far fetched to think thatís gonna happened.
Of course it does, it adds another good fighter on his resume to be undisputed at 160.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:32 AM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You mean to become a three weight world champion. What a stupid move. Canelo fought yesterday and you expect him to announce his next fight already? Especially against a no name like Andrade? I agree he should unify, but to suggest hes possibly ducking is absolutely asinine.
It would be asinine not to respect Boo Boo.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List