No announcement yet.

New boxing game(s)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boxing game(s)?

does anyone know of any in production on the horizon? FNC was a big let down imo, after the adjustments they made.

I just got "the fight" for PS3 Move... pretty cool, not new though

Comment

I'd wish, but it doesn't look at all anything is in development. No news on Fight Night so far, and they come out in a 2-3 year circle, and no news on any other developer being interested in boxing. It's a real pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        I'd wish, but it doesn't look at all anything is in development. No news on Fight Night so far, and they come out in a 2-3 year circle, and no news on any other developer being interested in boxing. It's a real pity.
        man that sucks so bad. I bet there are 6 MMA games coming out within the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          is it worth getting the move for? Is it pretty responsive/accurate or do you feel it's glitchly/slow/etc.?

Comment

Its pretty similar to the wii... More responsive, and the camera can track your body movement not just the controllers so it's more sophisticated.

For 80 bucks? Definitely worth it... Tiger Woods 12 is the **** on it

Comment

EA publishes both EA MMA and FNC. From what I read last year their sequels are set to release one year after each other.

2010 EA MMA
              2011 EA Fight Night Champion
              2012 EA MMA 2
              2013 EA Fight Night Champion 2

though, i could be wrong and it could be out soon.

Comment

Jump into the mix with Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions production of King of The Hill. Let Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions throw you head deep into the boxing world as only Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions can. Check it out, it's in the lounge...........Rockin'

Comment

I will never buy another Fight Night again after the FNC mess.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    You can just spam jabs and win.

Comment

Working...
                    X