Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody refute the Master Teacher/Warrior?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody refute the Master Teacher/Warrior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7MVbwVwrmI&t=2612s

dont

I spent too much time, in the white mans lie-berry.
    The big head sciebtst yakuub was performing gene splicing, and genetic engineering using technology that we can’t rplicate to this day. They shot up and shut up Malcom X real quick.

Don’t get me started....

Lies perpetrated by the ******* to keep his people down.

He has no idea who Pharos Neco is...

Comment

Wait for Oswald ok
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEd_P9avcjs

He’s NOI... I’ve been to meetings, had to get my clothes ironed, pants too, shoes mirror finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Wait for Oswald ok
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEd_P9avcjs

He’s NOI... I’ve been to meetings, had to get my clothes ironed, pants too, shoes mirror finish.
        I personally don't subscribe to Farakkan or the Nation of Islam but the Master Teacher doesn't lie about anything tho he may of put his faith in the wrong man

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          I personally don't subscribe to Farakkan or the Nation of Islam but the Master Teacher doesn't lie about anything tho he may of put his faith in the wrong man
          In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. Scientific consensus rejects the historicity of this figure.[citation needed]

The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. All other branches of Islam, as well as Christianity and Judaism, reject these assertions. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, claiming that modern science is consistent with it.

They strongly believe what they say, but his story is written by the winners right?

I like the message for black men, Latinos, to be responsible for yourself. As a kid, I was moved by some of the words by the black panthers, Jose Marti, Pablo Neruda. I wonder what the NOI has to say about Ethiopian jews? Many are in Israel, and they are fighting for Israel.

Comment

Again. Refute anything the man presented if u indeed watched. I don't care about the politics or NOI.

Comment

I aint watching no long ass sh^tty audio video, but if this is about Yakub that always sounded like a myth that was a solid batch of NOI politics mixed with a hefty portion of Scientology.

For full disclosure doe I'm a cat who doesn't believe any human walking around today with there thousand & something generation hand orgin story about much of anything is true. I think its more likely these types of stories at best are thousand of years old games of telephones the smartest cavemen of the day came up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I aint watching no long ass sh^tty audio video, but if this is about Yakub that always sounded like a myth that was a solid batch of NOI politics mixed with a hefty portion of Scientology.

For full disclosure doe I'm a cat who doesn't believe any human walking around today with there thousand & something generation hand orgin story about much of anything is true. I think its more likely these types of stories at best are thousand of years old games of telephones the smartest cavemen of the day came up with.
                Not about Yacob. Unc tried to side track me without watching. It's cool. I don't expect people to watch .

I wanted to make a thread more or less respond to the over rated legacy of Ali. Just wanted to spotlight another real life hero that's with the ancestors.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  Not about Yacob. Unc tried to side track me without watching. It's cool. I don't expect people to watch .

I wanted to make a thread more or less respond to the over rated legacy of Ali. Just wanted to spotlight another real life hero that's with the ancestors.
                  He lists obviously true things
                  It’s a technique used by sales men

We all know the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west.
                  We all want the best for our kids right
                  We all know being healthy is
                  important right
                  We know the pyramids are amazing
                  Not created by the white man
                  We know there is racism
                  We all know that people of color are expected to obey the white man
                  We all know Jews run Hollywood, except brother Zaroku X
                  He has last names that the white Spanish devils allowed his people to have
                  We all know people take advantage of other people

I’ve been into NOI for a bit. More than a hot minute.
                  We all know there are black Jews.

I want to see the math on the masters calculations for the volume of the pyramids.

Not all Africans are one tribe.

I love math.

My nephew a CYA Cali youth authority kid has flask lards with facts, but can’t derive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    He lists obviously true things
                    It’s a technique used by sales men

We all know the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west.
                    We all want the best for our kids right
                    We all know being healthy is
                    important right
                    We know the pyramids are amazing
                    Not created by the white man
                    We know there is racism
                    We all know that people of color are expected to obey the white man
                    We all know Jews run Hollywood, except brother Zaroku X
                    He has last names that the white Spanish devils allowed his people to have
                    We all know people take advantage of other people

I’ve been into NOI for a bit. More than a hot minute.
                    We all know there are black Jews.

I want to see the math on the masters calculations for the volume of the pyramids.

Not all Africans are one tribe.

I love math.

My nephew a CYA Cali youth authority kid has flask lards with facts, but can’t derive them.
                    I know u didn't watch the video so I guess you can't refute it.

My other Jew Unc pissed me off slightly this weekend. He talk alot of **** but he is so sensitive if u say anything to him about anything.

Wonder if it's a Jew trait. With all do respect to u Unc Z X. U seem cool and act like u get it at times.

Shalom.

Comment

Working...
                    X