Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Deontay Wilder Won't Last Five Rounds With Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    By boxing world you mean you?
    Yep, and it's a small world he lives in.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
      I think so...probably they going to sell 2 millions plus in ppv....i accept that now with the scum ass of Arum Wilder is gonna to destroy out Fury, but Fury gonna be rich...very rich!!
      "is gonna to destroy out Fury" WTF? Wilder Fury rematch will be two guys with differant styles in a 50/50 fight.

As a fight fan, what's better than that?

Comment

Honest take and the same way I saw it...Should be a great stylistic rematch.

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        The fight was definitely not a " robbery" but I had Fury winning 114 -112. I am a big Wilder guy but I try and score objectively. If you were to rewatch the fight it's difficult to find more than 4 rounds to give to Wilder. I still believe that Wilder can K.O him in the rematch. Should be interesting.

Comment

Changes nothing...Fury used the playbook that Wilder used on Joshua. It's just a fact.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Stop deflecting, or go back to the political sites. He did like so and so doesn't change what he did. Wilder had to deal with Hearn, but you're just going to ignore the scumbag issues.

Comment

It appears the Joshua fans have jumped ship to being fury fans. I recall many of the British posters bashing fury at will....reminds me of the Iliad....the Trojans though the Nubian King Memnon would best Achilles, when he didn’t, they prayed Hector would.....and Hector ran and ran before facing Achilles....and of course....
            That's a poor analogy because Achilles fought and killed Memmon himself. He didn't duck the challenge and let a fat Mexican do it for him.

Comment

Don't say Ali was a cheater, he wasn't and neither was Lenard. Cheaters are all over, Ortiz went the PED route, does that make Haymon a scumbag?

That was a reckless comment.

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
              Yeah scumbag....the big stars didn’t need him they were already stars he just jumped on the bandwagon....do your homework and check out the cheaters he represented
              Last edited by factsarenice; 06-16-2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I agree 99% ....except for Ortiz, I think Wilder might have his number.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Bob and Shelly been on the same page for a long time now! Initially the egos showed their ass, but I think even Wilder knows that Arum's approach will make the fight much bigger than it would've been, had it been made earlier this year! Basically, only one obstacle left, and it's a big one...Luis "King Kong" Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
                  we'RE IN AMERICA so you have a point, if they could've screwed over the Black guy....THEY WOULDVE. this is merica, they support other countries before there own......if someones throwing uppercuts you expect UPPERCUTS, most of their fans will believe the bs they've always spouted. It works on the people from caucus, but its wearing off. We fought germany / csa (AND MANY OTHERS)and some people still fight for their causes and turn a blind eye to their evils. this is sports so youre just getting what THEY give to their OWN.
                  You’re wasting digital ink, you’re never going to educated foreigners on the inner workings of American social, cultural, and historical norms. British people assume that the USA is supposed to work exactly like the uk because english is spoken here. They don’t understand the massive cultural differences based on the massive historical differences. If you point out the obvious, be prepared to be called “race baiter” or “playing the race card”, etc etc. Remember, this is the era of Brexit, Nigel Farage, etc in the uk....the English are not used to the bluntness and cultural honesty of black Americans who are far more vocal and independent than black Britons by comparison
                  Shout out to da LDBC!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Hahaha...Why would anyone with Active Grey Matter, Imagine that...?
                    I think you missed my point...

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      It'll be very interesting to see how Wilder gets past the new & improved Gypsy King - with those freakishly longer arms and legs - coupled with the body dimensions and movement that keep his beany head and body tucked away from shorter fighters (even if slightly shorter).
                      You're basing your opinion on Fury outclassing Tom Schwarz. If Fury was that improved he wouldn't be fighting Schwarz in the first place.

Wilder is very fast and closes distance fast. Over 12 rounds he will definitely knock Fury down at least once.

Fury should have more power for the rematch. I'll give you that, but Wilder now has 12 rounds of experience fighting Fury. It's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X