Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua has no control over his career. Doesn’t see contacts or sign them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    or Mayweather with Haymon. Only guy he fought who wasnt with Haymon was Pacquiao.
    Crazy , I wasn’t Aware that Dela Hoya /Hatton/Marquez /Cotto / Canelo has all signed with Haymon before their Mayweather fights

Those signing must’ve flew right under the radar

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Crazy , I wasn’t Aware that Dela Hoya /Hatton/Marquez /Cotto / Canelo has all signed with Haymon before their Mayweather fights

Lmao owned. Green K sent.

Was Madaina with Haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

After Cotto it was only Canelo but he was with gbp as was Cotto when they were doing all of Floyd’s fights. As were oscar and hatton. All in house gbp fights.

Then again Algieri ang Jeff horn weren’t wth top rank either when they fought manny.

Comment

Congrats on finding out how promoters work.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            He doesn't seem like a very bright guy. Probably best for him that he has professionals making those decisions for him. That's why boxers have managers. Few boxers are biz savvy.
            Who is AJ's manager?

Comment

The funny part is where Hearn gets upset because Finkell is speaking to the media. He expected only his story to be in the media

Comment

Originally posted by A.K
                Niqga said “arse” you want some tea and crumpets with that mate?
                Nah I'll take a nice cold coco cola if you got one

Comment

Originally posted by A.K
                  Niqga said “arse” you want some tea and crumpets with that mate?
                  If i said that i guarantee i'd get a ban. Double standards again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    If i said that i guarantee i'd get a ban. Double standards again.
                    Depends on the context. One can see his isn't negative. I actually have more beef with the second part of his post. Kinda stereotyping.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Depends on the context. One can see his isn't negative. I actually have more beef with the second part of his post. Kinda stereotyping.
                      Context doesn't matter at all. If i said that i would be banned, so would many others. Can't have different rules for different people. He also made another racist post which he has since deleted.

Comment

Working...
                      X