Homeless people issue in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    farmers rule of thumb is, when the dog stops wagging its tail, its time
    Good rule. Basically when the dog is no longer happy. I’m certain that would apply to humans.

Comment

It's an extreme welfare economy where you are literally penalized for getting a job and lose your free healthcare, free food, etc.

It's a "sanctuary city" with nobody overseeing population influx.

Why would it not have a massive homeless problem? Anyone is allowed to come in, there is every incentive to be unemployed and the people working full time can barely afford a place to live because of the population density.

There's nothing you can do other than watch it rot & collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        It's an extreme welfare economy where you are literally penalized for getting a job and lose your free healthcare, free food, etc.

It's a "sanctuary city" with nobody overseeing population influx.

Why would it not have a massive homeless problem? Anyone is allowed to come in, there is every incentive to be unemployed and the people working full time can barely afford a place to live because of the population density.

There's nothing you can do other than watch it rot & collapse.
        Not sure what u mean by incentive. Welfare doesn’t pay much. Sorry life to live if you choose that way of life. On the other hand why work when minimum wage is 4-8 bucks an hour. 11 or so in cali. Last I checked anyway. I would starve to death at those rates.

Comment

Working...
        X