• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless people issue in LA

How can we get rid of bums?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Kill em. No other way.

I was in la memorial weekend. No bums in Beverly Hills.

Some bums in Hollywood areas off sunset.

Nothing out of control. Saw at least a million people walking and driving around. Saw about 25 bums.

I got better things to worry about with that ratio. Let the toofless backwoods righties worry about their bums in la.

Comment

I drove by them. alas. No k town. I’ve drive the miracle mile. They might hire me fire me.... I’ll go feed the homeless. I did it after the 3/11 quake.... I don’t care about money... I pass up job offers to walk my dogs... need proof... I can provide it. I’m Jew with spic. I made a lot of money betting on an underdog Mexican ti deft all odds... I don’t know what that feels like

Swaeciti. I know you Italian Korean. My bro homie Alvin. Fathered a beautiful... I bet on a dog to win... I’ll slap the chit outta wanna be Korean gangster ppl

Comment

I read there's more churches in the US than homeless people.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          I read there's more churches in the US than homeless people.
          When I was younger and fought my chit sneekeld like roses. I got a 299 k job... I saw a homes female dump. A man dump as I was laughing listingung to a shock dj in LA fm frequency modulation vs am. Amplitude modulation

I saw dudes throw away napkins with meat juice and bread I’d eat... I’m nobody from nowhere..... I know it..... I wish I didn’t. Know it... i abstract simple simple crap. I’m stuck in a matrix. I didn’t create it. I seek GOD to unborn me.

Comment

Dump them At the Pro Life Rallys and see how much them people really care .

Triggered responses in 3,2,1

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Kill em. No other way.

I was in la memorial weekend. No bums in Beverly Hills.

Some bums in Hollywood areas off sunset.

Nothing out of control. Saw at least a million people walking and driving around. Saw about 25 bums.

I got better things to worry about with that ratio. Let the toofless backwoods righties worry about their bums in la.
              I’m other worldly stupid. I used to wirte code still used to this day. I’ll smile when my GOD takes me.

I am crazy. I get questions from Jewish mateeticicians. I don’t waste time complaining to to wanna be AI programmers.

I only seem incoherent

Comment

Why would we do that?

According to the forum's resident attorney, massive amounts of homeless people is a sign of prosperity.

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
                  Dump them At the Pro Life Rallys and see how much them people really care .

Triggered responses in 3,2,1
                  It always amazes me how all these people who demand that women get to choose whether an unborn child lives or dies, not a one of them ever wishes their own mother chose death.

Surely there must be at least one.....

Comment

There needs to be camps set up to remove the homeless from the streets. LA is seeing an increase in infectious diseases, bacteria, viruses, that are being caused by the homeless. This is how the plagues started in the dark ages, with squalor from rats and fleas.

The camps should be set up out in the middle of the desert. Air conditioned tents meant to house them temporarily. Rehab the addicts, get help for the mentally impaired, and weed out the criminals hiding out in the streets--send them back to prison. It's the only alternative since many of them prefer the streets to housing and shelters that have been offered to them. Throw them on buses and get them the fcvk out of the city streets.

Comment

Working...
                    X