No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yep. These Floyd fans are okay with clinch fouling as long as it's Floyd doing it.

I had this girl. Maiko, Whois some google exutiveee... who hugged me and drained my k nuts after we verbally fought... she was crazy jealous, so she hugged up on me and drained my nets nuts balls her riding skills....

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
      Whether there is a rematch or not it doesn't matter because in the biggest fight in the last 30 years where the whole world was watching Floyd did nothing to close the show and stunk the joint out with defensive skills. He's one of the ATG based on skill and $$ and he had the greatest opportunity ever and blew it. He was a killer at Lightweight and dominated guys like Coralles, Marquez, Gatti and countless others, even the much larger Canelo. So here's this ring genius and he literally was and all he does is run hold and pot shot a smaller past his prime Pac. I think he knew what would happen if he actually fought,,, a fight would break out. He wanted no part of it and literally created a no contest meaningless match and walked away with the dough. How sad. I call that losing.
      Interim champ... 2007.... I should have registered a decade plus a few... alt ternatively speaking alts or dudes who type a word per week...nevermind....shalom

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Interim champ... 2007.... I should have registered a decade plus a few... alt ternatively speaking alts or dudes who type a word per week...nevermind....shalom
        Yes nevermind. Your paragraph makes no sense. Please explain what you are trying to say.

Comment

Yes nevermind. Your paragraph makes no sense. Please explain what you are trying to say.
          I’m too. High nowwww

Comment

• Now that makes sense. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’m too. High nowwww
              Now that makes sense. LOL.

Comment

loangushes... my wife believes I’m s

Put. Kindness to old fools on your resume. My wife bats me....

I’m stuuuuuuuupid..... in several

Comment

Now that makes sense. LOL.
                  Tummy is a ****ing idiot..... my wife. Say he stupider than you..

Comment

Now that makes sense. LOL
                    My wife is laughing.... ... where in the Philippines do your people come from?

I once spent a year there.... GlobeTelecom ......Makati....stayed at a hotel shangri la....
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-07-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• How the fcuk do you score for Pacman when you cant see (speed) how many punches he throws its insane, they need to replace judges with a slow mo count, or the judges should be over ruled by slo mo counts later on

Comment

Working...
                      X