Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickG View Post
    It's these kind of comments that make American Fighters look bad. I like watching Lopez, he's fun and exciting in the ring, but this kind of disrespect is what's wrong with American boxing at the moment. At the moment Lopez hasn't done enough to lace up Lomachenko's gloves never mind fight him.
    This is the exact type of ****t I was talking about in another thread.

White boys like there colored fighters to be nice quiet and humble and if hey speak up and do some trash talk “oh how dare them”, but if a white boy gets ****y like Loma and mcgregor have shown “ahhh it’s all in good food fun part of he sport”.

Some things never change.

Comment

I actually like Lopez's confidence. That statement about Lomachenko borrowing his belts is pretty lame but other than that he's saying everything with confidence.

We all know he's not ready but at least he's willing to challenge himself.

Almost everyone that go up against Lomachenko either lose the fight before they walk into to the ring or at some point decide they can't win.

Salido was the only one that didn't go in there with that attitude.

If Lopez can maintain that confidence maybe he CAN give Lomachenko a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea right. This is Lomachicken every time Lopez calls him out:

You seriously believe that? If so, deranged is a perfect name for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          U guys r pathetic, and clearly have no faith your fighter. Do u really think we’re blind to the fact that ur scared as sh.t for Loma to fight anyone wit a pulse ?
          Yeah, it's easy to say Loma hasn't fought anyone with a pulse after he embarrasses them. I guess Linares, Walters and Russell were all garbage right? You sound like a damn fool.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            You seriously believe that? If so, deranged is a perfect name for you.

Na, it's satire. Nobody really believes that Loma is afraid of Lopez. The only one who's "skurred" of making the fight is Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Lopez really is using Loma's name, calculated since he knows Top rank/Arum aren't going to put him in there with Loma.
              if that's the case why don't you encourage loma to "take control of his career" and shut this kid up???

if it was really arum being afraid of lopez getting his arse kicked hed tell the kid to stfu himself....but he didn't...in fact it was loma who had to dismiss the fight, shut it down, and call out luke Campbell

try being real for a second and use logic

Comment

who care what this clown thinks? maybe i should start calling out lomachenko aswell? call him some trash and say hes ducking me cause he wont fight me. just like teofimo ive not fought or beat anyone and just like teofimo if i went to the olympics i'd lose in the first round too.

Comment

This overhyped guy is overrating himself too much. You got to go up the ladder and prove yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                    This overhyped guy is overrating himself too much. You got to go up the ladder and prove yourself...
                    what ladder did loma climb to get a world title shot in his 2nd pro fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yea right. This is Lomachicken every time Lopez calls him out:

Like he's scared of a noob with zero credible wins. Give us a break

Comment

Working...
                      X