Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia Is The Truth! BEST PROSPECT IN BOXING RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Devin Haney is the best prospect in boxing.

Garcia is too soft. With the right matchmaking he might pick up a belt or two, but once he starts fighting top guys, he'll get battered.
    Fuuck no!!!!

Haney runs around the ring like he’s scared for his life .

Ryan and Teofimo are the real deal and will be the future of the sport

Comment

All aboard the new mexican hype train

Comment

He is nothing compared to guys like Teofimo Lopez and Shakur Stevenson. You forgot that Carlos Morales fight? He almost lost that one and was hurt several times...even stunned by jabs. Wouldn't hype him up this much man.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Fuuck no!!!!

Haney runs around the ring like he’s scared for his life .

Ryan and Teofimo are the real deal and will be the future of the sport
          Yeah yeah I know. Latino fighters good, everybody else bad.

GTFO with your inferiority complex you insecure twat.

Comment

I love this group that are coming through at the moment from 126-135. Teofimo Lopez, Shakur Stevenson, Devin Haney, Ryan Garcia, Eduardo Hernandez, hell even Tank Davis even though he isnt a prospect anymore is only slightly older. Lots to be excited about. They all have their own style, their own backgrounds, their own fanbases and look genuinely pretty good to me.

I think Garcia is going to be a part of this era, but not the dominant one. Too weak technically at the moment and too open defensively. Though he likely has the most room to improve as well. He got big power doe. He is going to bring a lot casual attention though which is great for everyone.

Comment

Is Ennis still considered a prospect?

This kid will get wrecked the first time he steps up. Two things I noticed. He doesn't fight well backing up. He will actually retreat to the ropes and shell up like a turtle. He is WIDE open when he's winging his combos. Any decent boxer that knows how to counter will catch him.

He's been carefully matched so far. Lopez, Haney, and Stevenson are all better than him.

They definitely need to keep him away from Tank.

Comment

He is damn good. I like his style. No wrestling, mauling and clinching. Just lots of hard fast punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  All aboard the new mexican hype train
                  That kid was born in California and doesn't even speak Spanish. He ain't a Mexican fighter, just like GGG wasn't Mexican style either. boliodogs

Comment

Like it or not... KingRy is the successor.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      I think Garcia has more potential than Shakur Stevenson.
                      I agree with that statement

Comment

Working...
                      X