No announcement yet.

In Response to the Thread on Muslims Vigilantism in Baltimore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Response to the Thread on Muslims Vigilantism in Baltimore

I praise the efforts of the NOI in trying to beat back the crime in that area. I tend to love vigilantism and respect what they were able to accomplish.

I guess the only thing I found to be not so great was their asking for $5,000 to provide protection which sounds like mafia "protection". Haha.

Still, though, they did get the contract later on and I'm sure they were doing a better job than Wells Fargo. It's a shame that the government had to step in and kill great efforts which seemed to be working. It's a real shame that private citizens were working hard to solve a problem and then the government steps in and ruins it. I appalud the NOI for their effort.

And Mussolini made the trains run on time.

No group calling for racial strife and violence deserves praise.

The Southern Poverty Law Center designated them the worst hate group in America, and considering the SPLC is a de facto arm of the DNC that speaks volumes.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...p/nation-islam

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I praise the efforts of the NOI in trying to beat back the crime in that area. I tend to love vigilantism and respect what they were able to accomplish.

I guess the only thing I found to be not so great was their asking for $5,000 to provide protection which sounds like mafia "protection". Haha.

Still, though, they did get the contract later on and I'm sure they were doing a better job than Wells Fargo. It's a shame that the government had to step in and kill great efforts which seemed to be working. It's a real shame that private citizens were working hard to solve a problem and then the government steps in and ruins it. I appalud the NOI for their effort.
      are you talking about chollo vista's thread? his answers were in his first few opening posts but he's too dense to figure it out.

the great american truth teller minister farakhan knows the answer im talking about. if chollo actually researched farakhan and all of his works, he would know the answer.

that's all im gonna say on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        And Mussolini made the trains run on time.

No group calling for racial strife and violence deserves praise.

The Southern Poverty Law Center designated them the worst hate group in America, and considering the SPLC is a de facto arm of the DNC that speaks volumes.

Gonna read the whole thing later on when I get more time. Oh, I'm not in favor of the NOI most of the time. I know they are a hate group and I get it. It sounded like here they did some good but like I said in post, if they're trying to do some kind of mafia or mob "protection", it sounds like it could do more harm than good. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
          are you talking about chollo vista's thread? his answers were in his first few opening posts but he's too dense to figure it out.

the great american truth teller minister farakhan knows the answer im talking about. if chollo actually researched farakhan and all of his works, he would know the answer.

that's all im gonna say on this.
          Yeah, it's about his thread. Would you care to say a bit more? Not sure I'm following.

Comment

Yeah, it's about his thread. Would you care to say a bit more? Not sure I'm following.
            He's talking about Jews.

Man up Sterling

Comment

You're off ignore.

For those that are saying the NOI is a hate group, they are not. Just because they aren't politically correct when voicing their frustrations with a certain set of people, shouldn't disallow them from doing good work in their community.

The problem is, "America" wants blacks that only they control to have power and influence in the black community. That's the dynamic.

The NOI actually has a lot in common with Republicans. But because they don't kiss the pinky ring of white America, white America won't allow them to do the hard work in their own community and clean up the neighborhood's.

This is the fact of the matter and bold truth.

Oh and about them asking for 5k, they gotta eat and have bills and a family to feed Just like the next man. I don't know anyone out here working for free. Especially doing the work they do where they're risking their life night in and night out. Nothing wrong with asking for a donation
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-21-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Down with blacky. WarOnDrugs4Lyfe!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  You're off ignore.

For those that are saying the NOI is a hate group, they are not. Just because they aren't politically correct when voicing their frustrations with a certain set of people, shouldn't disallow them from doing good work in their community.

The problem is, "America" wants blacks that only they control to have power and influence in the black community. That's the dynamic.

The NOI actually has a lot in common with Republicans. But because they don't kiss the pinky ring of white America, white America won't allow them to do the hard work in their own community and clean up the neighborhood's.

This is the fact of the matter and bold truth.

Oh and about them asking for 5k, they gotta eat and have bills and a family to feed Just like the next man. I don't know anyone out here working for free. Especially doing the work they do where they're risking their life night in and night out. Nothing wrong with asking for a donation
                  Gotta disagree with you on the hate group aspect. I mean, just look at some of these quotes. These are clearly there to rouse people and they state no actual facts. The rhetoric is definitely geared toward getting others to hate. I mean, that's very clear, man. Whether you agree or not, the language is there to get an emotional response without actually spreading knowledge. If they have clear evidence, they should go with that instead of saying things like this.

As far as the conspiracy theory portion, you can leave that. That's all a matter of opinion.

Yeah, they have every right to ask for a donation and that's all well and good. I'm not against that at all. I'm not in favor of well, bullying a contribution, though. Haha. Now, if they weren't then fine. However, when you say they have to eat, I assumed this wasn't their full time careers and just something they were looking to do as far as cleaning up their community. Public service often doesn't pay. Politicians used to work for very little which is a better policy. If you really care, it shouldn't be about money. When it is, you're probably not going to put as much effort in. It's all about getting a check at that point. I don't believe the minute men in the early days of this country were paid for their service. However, I will look that up, though.

Good discussion, though!

Comment

Gonna read the whole thing later on when I get more time. Oh, I'm not in favor of the NOI most of the time. I know they are a hate group and I get it. It sounded like here they did some good but like I said in post, if they're trying to do some kind of mafia or mob "protection", it sounds like it could do more harm than good. Thanks for posting!
                    They accuse the NOI of being a hate group, but last I checked, the NOI hasn't committed any hate crimes. They don't even carry weapons.

The sad reality is there are many outside factors that don't want black unity and feel threatened by black unity that consists of business, education and low crime rates.

That type of black unity is a threat to national security as some may put it

Comment

Working...
                    X