No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite Asian fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Im half Korean and Ill say this. When we are discussing Asian fighters, we are generally referring to East Asians such as Korea, Japan, and China.

It’s laughable when dudes categorize the likes of Vitali, GG, and Khan as Asian. Geographically, sure India and Kazak may be in Asia but ya get the drift.

When im drinking with the boys and somebody brings up Asian fighters, nobody is going to fkin mention Amir Khan or hey, Vitali Klitschko is the best Asian HW of all time! Lol that’s ******ed.

In Korea, when we talk about great Korean fighters from the past, we dont look at GG and say hey that guy is half Korean so he is one of us. Nobody gives a rat’s ass about GG. Nobody in Korea knows who he is, they might think he is some factory worker from Russia or somesht.

Vitali Klit is Asian? Haha wth

Yeah, people come here just to say weird shyte. Lots of attention whores.

But I am shocked you don't consider Golovkin Asian. he looks asian to me... and the dude can take a punch better than any one in Boxing.

Is Chang a popular fighter/celebrity in Korea? I got into him thanks to this thread. The guy looks insane on film.

Comment

Yoko Gushiken.

Comment

- -Tony Yoka!

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/795843

Comment

Working...
        X