Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of Chef Gordon Ramsay's signature dishes, BEEF WELLINGTON, would JOO pay $38 for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] One of Chef Gordon Ramsay's signature dishes, BEEF WELLINGTON, would JOO pay $38 for?

One of his signature dishes which he charges $38 for at some of his 2 dozen restaurants

Fillet of beef Wellington with parma ham, smoked potato purée, braised vegetables, Madeira jus

nah, would rather eat at churrascarias restaurants for all the picanha, fillet mignon, etc... i could eat

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post

One of his signature dishes which he charges $38 for at some of his 2 dozen restaurants

Fillet of beef Wellington with parma ham, smoked potato purée, braised vegetables, Madeira jus
      can get it for a quid in iceland

Comment

He's got like 11 Michelen stars don't he? So ya.

Comment

Id go somewhere else and grab a fat T Bone for half that.

Comment

I'd probably do it.

As far as spending $ on the finer things goes, I'm waaaay more into food and drink than anything else. I'm not a huge beef Wellington fan, but I'd spend $38 on a dish no problem.

When I hit up a nice steakhouse (much more rare these days cuz of the baby), I get $38 steaks if that's what I feel like getting-or crab or lobster around that price.

I'd rather get that than buy a stupid ass 75k car or expensive ass clothes that I end up fuking up anyway.

My cognac/scotch/wine bills border on the unthinkable sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              I'd probably do it.

As far as spending $ on the finer things goes, I'm waaaay more into food and drink than anything else. I'm not a huge beef Wellington fan, but I'd spend $38 on a dish no problem.

When I hit up a nice steakhouse (much more rare these days cuz of the baby), I get $38 steaks if that's what I feel like getting-or crab or lobster around that price.

I'd rather get that than buy a stupid ass 75k car or expensive ass clothes that I end up fuking up anyway.

My cognac/scotch/wine bills border on the unthinkable sometimes.
              Thats what Im saying its not the price thats the problem, but I wouldnt order the beef wellington if it was $15.

Comment

i didn't use to like attention like this.

Comment

If it's good, yeah. I've spent $50+ on eating a fillet mignon a plenty of times anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    Thats what Im saying its not the price thats the problem, but I wouldnt order the beef wellington if it was $15.
                    The principle of spending a lot of money on food doesn't bother me. But I agree with this post. I would never order beef Wellington with a bullsh it ass smoked potato purée anywhere.

Who the fuk wants a potato purée? I want a freakin potato that tastes like a potato, not smoky whipped cream. I want lyonnaise or baked or mashed, fuk a purée.

Comment

Working...
                    X