No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Damn you and your Warriors. Why couldn’t you have let Blazers win one game?

Oh, “we’re the Warriors, we just sweep teams in the Western Conference Finals.”

So sick of these guys...

/end rant
    Don't worry BG, they won't be getting a ring this year.

Comment

• GSW comes back from a 15pt+ lead again, just another day in the office for them. They make the extraordinary look routine. I really thought the Blazers were gonna win this one.

Comment

Damn you and your Warriors. Why couldn’t you have let Blazers win one game?

Oh, “we’re the Warriors, we just sweep teams in the Western Conference Finals.”

So sick of these guys...

/end rant
        I like Portland too lol but oh well.

I saw some stat on Instagram but forgot to save it, Curry and Draymond are the first ever players to get a triple double in the post season or something like that.

I should have saved the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          GSW comes back from a 15pt+ lead again, just another day in the office for them. They make the extraordinary look routine. I really thought the Blazers were gonna win this one.
          And it was all hustle. They outrebounded Portland heavy. Just Draymont, Looney and Curry had 40 rebounds themselves. They got a ton of offensive rebounds too.

Portland just didn't show the awareness and desire to get the ball when they needed to.

It's fun rooting for a team that always wins. So nice. So different from the years of tragedy with the Bulls. LOL. I love being a bandwagon fan!!!!

Comment

• I think a long eastern final series will only help the Warriors. The longer the rest they get the better chance they get their injured players back.

On a side note, the Sixer's Boban Marjanović is a bad guy in the new John Wick movie.

Comment

• Raptors by 10 @ halftime. Doesn't mean much though

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I think a long eastern final series will only help the Warriors. The longer the rest they get the better chance they get their injured players back.
                Especially with how vulnerable Kawhi is looking anytime he has to leave his feet. Raps are playing well, but if he goes down.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I think a long eastern final series will only help the Warriors. The longer the rest they get the better chance they get their injured players back.

On a side note, the Sixer's Boban Marjanović is a bad guy in the new John Wick movie.
                  I’m old enough to remember when the Utah Jazz swept the Lakers and the Bulls went 7 games with the Pacers. The Jazz were flat and out of sync for the first couple of game and Bulls seemed to have the momentum.

Or the rest could be great for the Warriors....We’ll see

Comment

I’m old enough to remember when the Utah Jazz swept the Lakers and the Bulls went 7 games with the Pacers. The Jazz were flat and out of sync for the first couple of game and Bulls seemed to have the momentum.

Or the rest could be great for the Warriors....We’ll see
                    Rounds 2 and 3 were pretty intense for them, losing players and constantly having to fight back from big deficits. I think they need the rest mentally and physically. It will probably be tricky incorporating KD and Cousins back into the lineup after all the success they've had without them.

I'm sure Kawhi would love some rest right now lol

Comment

• Welp I just lost a lot of money....

Kawhi on one leg contributing and giving giannis fits.. ibaka and lowry picked til now to show up in the playoffs and another good game by powell.

**** me.

Comment

Working...
                      X