X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Wasted away his career at City.

Should have played at a higher level than City, won European cups etc. Won’t be remember as a true great due to him not being brave enough to compete at a top top side. A city legend but not really someone who will be remembered as an all time great across Europe even though IMO he was good enough to do so.

Seems a great guy though. A proper leader and a classy man.
    Shaun Goater is a City legend.. who cares about that.. the lad could have won the CL at United or Liverpool

Comment

• Did Willian really though?

His first decent season was when everyone else on the team quit during Jose's 3rd season.

His best season ever was in Conte's 2nd year with 13 goals, then he decides he doesn't like Conte anymore and quits.

I'm not even sure about that Koulibaly really.

Honestly, he looks slow as Koscielny.

Arsenal made him look average. That's a death sentence for anyone supposed to be "best CB in the world" really.

Nutmegged by Lacazette 13 mins in and directly leads to a goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Did Willian really though?

His first decent season was when everyone else on the team quit during Jose's 3rd season.

His best season ever was in Conte's 2nd year with 13 goals, then he decides he doesn't like Conte anymore and quits.

I'm not even sure about that Koulibaly really.

Honestly, he looks slow as Koscielny.

Arsenal made him look average. That's a death sentence for anyone supposed to be "best CB in the world" really.

Nutmegged by Lacazette 13 mins in and directly leads to a goal.
        What do u think of Sancho, Bale, Fernandes, Koulibaly or Maguire

Hearing Ole wanted to get rid of Martial (like Jose did) but he got a new contract.. that's 2 managers trying to get rid of him..

Pogba to Madrid and Bale to United + some cash seems possible

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Hearing Ole wanted to get rid of Martial (like Jose did) but he got a new contract.. that's 2 managers trying to get rid of him..

United need to steer clear of the quick fix in Bale.

600k a week. Pushing 30 and injury prone now.

Bale would make more sense for us if we could afford him because we’re used to just having a quick fix in bang average team. Can’t afford him though

Comment

• Go after Hirving Lozano

Comment

• If your United you just write a blank cheque for Felix.

Tbh, I don’t even know if he’s that good but he’s basically viewed as the best player of his age. It’s a status thing.

They get him and they can tell the world that Man U still means something.

Bale joining anyone else at this stage but Spurs is mercenary.

Man U get one more of them and
              I genuinely think they’re f.ucked. I don’t think they’re untouchable. And I do respect Man U.

They’ll drop in status. Water passes under the bridge for everyone and for them it takes more water but it’s passing all the time
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-20-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                Go after Hirving Lozano
                Lozano would probably not do well in the EPL, where the football is much more physical. He’d be more suited in La Liga. A team like Sociedad or Villarreal would do him good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Sancho is a talent. Will take a step back season 1 in England though.

Pretty much everyone can run fast in England. Besides Koscielny and Alonso. So, he'll have the same issues Depay did initially, imo.

Bale should go to Spurs. Only club who will love, support, and forgive any sins committed. Has Sanchez 2.0 written all over him.

Koulibaly looked bang average against Arsenal. Looked like that scouse Sakho the way Lacazette nut megged him and it immediately become a goal.

Maguire is a top CB. Needs a security blanket CB pair though. English Bonucci, he needs a Chiellini with him.

Idk who Fernandes is tbh.

Comment

• Honestly, United should probably just get rid of Martial.

Martial is a talented guy but he's not a winger. He'll beat a marker just to dribble into the by line. Doesn't put it in, doesn't take a ranged shot. All signs he isn't a wide player at all.

Sell or straight swap Martial to get Sancho. Activate the clause on Depay.

Then set out in Ferguson's old 442. Back when Ronaldo wore #9 and midfield was Carrick and Scholes.

At least then, there's 2 natural wide players and 2 natural strikers. Rashford can lead the line and Lukaku can play like the 5'9" striker he thinks he is.

That's without getting rid of Pogba. Bad egg but he should be able to play that old Scholes' role with McTominay being Carrick 2.0

If they buy Gueye. That will be clutch because it'll help with high press teams. Gueye + Matic in a deep block. You'll have strong presences in middle with a runner in Gueye who can drive it out from deep.

All speculation though. United have HUGE egos. So who knows. Depay might decide to act like Pogba and just smoke cigars and rap on the side line all game with Lingard filming for Instagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Honestly, United should probably just get rid of Martial.

Martial is a talented guy but he's not a winger. He'll beat a marker just to dribble into the by line. Doesn't put it in, doesn't take a ranged shot. All signs he isn't a wide player at all.

Sell or straight swap Martial to get Sancho. Activate the clause on Depay.

Then set out in Ferguson's old 442. Back when Ronaldo wore #9 and midfield was Carrick and Scholes.

At least then, there's 2 natural wide players and 2 natural strikers. Rashford can lead the line and Lukaku can play like the 5'9" striker he thinks he is.

That's without getting rid of Pogba. Bad egg but he should be able to play that old Scholes' role with McTominay being Carrick 2.0

If they buy Gueye. That will be clutch because it'll help with high press teams. Gueye + Matic in a deep block. You'll have strong presences in middle with a runner in Gueye who can drive it out from deep.

All speculation though. United have HUGE egos. So who knows. Depay might decide to act like Pogba and just smoke cigars and rap on the side line all game with Lingard filming for Instagram.
                      I can't stand this instagram ****.. i have Facebook but that's mostly just for messenger as my family moved to the US 10 years ago.. so it's easy to stay in touch.. I saw Phil Jones showing himself get some dumb ass silver hair cut..

Too much time partying and building up instagram accounts

Martial is a lazy **** tbh.. When you have Pogba, Shaw, Lukaku and Lingard ontop of that.. that's half a team who can switch off and not give a **** at a drop of the hat.. It ain't good

Honestly these days i don't follow football much out of the PL/CL compared to the past.. So i don't know how talented some of these guys are.. but more important i think is the mentality they have

I also want to see us go back to 451 or 442 all the time.. Buy players to fit that system.. Not like Mata and Sanchez

I just want to like the players/team again.. I don't even care how good they are.. Just want them to show effort and application

Comment

Working...
                      X