Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: This Won't Be Like Lewis-Bowe, Joshua FIght Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    Both posts were an educated walk down boxing memory lane. Was fun reading, and I think definitely on point!
    Glad you enjoyed the read sir.

Comment

Tell me how boxing business works? Tell me about the greedy promoters? Tell me all about the money-hungry networks? Tell me about the streaming services? The convoluted contracts? Tell me about A side and B sides and what exactly separates the A from the B? Tell me about the value of a fighter's legacy? Tell me about how a fight has to marinate these days? But most of all tell me about fans like you that put up with that ****? That deny a piece of logic that can't be denied; that the only way to truly decide the share of a purse is to defer to the bookmakers who cannot but for their own economic security be fair. That is the only way to eliminate all this bul**** about the number of fans a fighter has, or any other bul**** that gets spun. It keeps it strictly to the value of a fighter's ability and his perceived chances of winning. As fans we must stand up and defend it.

Comment

At Last,we now understand who is docking

As the AJ & Wilder fight draws closer, it's obvious that Wilder is now showing some respect to AJ,and everyone has seeing who is actually delaying the fight, Wilder still have some works to do...

Comment

Just to keep it 100 riddick was scared of Lennox and knew he would lose anyway.i hope Joshua don't turn into riddick

Comment

Originally posted by Palakin Stu View Post
            A side B side killing boxing. Percentage of the purse should be determined by the odds-makers. Joshua v. Wilder probably round 50/50.
            50/50 on what bases?

Comment

Staying patient. I mean if I had my way, they would have fought last year and the rematch would be looming. But.... staying patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Enough with the ducking already! One fight 50/50. Wilder would jump at it. The robot? Probably not!
                I can't have 4 belts and give you 50/50. Am not insane.
                Over.

Comment

It if the biggest fight in modern heavyweight history, so we need to be patient. Was there ever any hw fight for ALL the belts since we have 4 belts ( +IBO)?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Personally I don’t mind the fight happening in 2020. Wilder is getting more and more popular and with him and PBC, boxing in the USA is booming. By the time they do meet, every sports fan in America will know the fight is happening. I wanted to say Joshua’s star will rise too in the USA but because he fights on an app not available to even a small percentage of sports fans, I don’t see that happening either. Off the subject, but Joshua literally has no way to gain popularity in the USA....the app only strategy for him is just a terrible idea. In the Army we would have have called this a case of “proper planning prevents piss poor performance.”
                    Lolx..... This is a ridiculous comment. Canelo's fight did over 1mil buys on DAZN.
                    Tell me how many ppv's wilder did the last time.
                    This same Wilde usually have over 2mil YouTube views. how did it translate to ppv?

Fans are satisfied watching wilder for free. Only few are willing to pay to watch him.

Hez popular doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Palakin Stu View Post
                      A side B side killing boxing. Percentage of the purse should be determined by the odds-makers. Joshua v. Wilder probably round 50/50.
                      Chill bro you’re gonna get Joshua’s highly paid blog post negotiators riled up, jabbing numbers, %’s and delusional theories at you now

Comment

Working...
                      X