Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
    Duhapuas tried that.
    Wilder has a very good inside game.
    He caught Fury both times on the inside.
    ... I don't know what kind of "boxing knowledge" you do hold... The first KD was from mid-range... the 2nd KD was coming from outside...

... You got Andre Ward paid $50 million and he will "school" your boy pretty badly (from the "inside", of course)...

Comment

Stick to arm chair sofa drinking buddy !!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... I don't know what kind of "boxing knowledge" you do hold... The first KD was from mid-range... the 2nd KD was coming from outside...

... You got Andre Ward paid $50 million and he will "school" your boy pretty badly (from the "inside", of course)...
        Get some glasses boochie.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
          Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          Get some glasses boochie.
          ... I see... You must be a very sad kid...

(go and re-watch all Wilder's KDs and KOs, then come back here and tell how many resulted from his outstanding "inside game")...

Comment

And all these people on this post who think they got the answer would get they brains rattled just like every other man he fought including fury,when somebody possess that kinda power none of this bs you guys talk would work because he only need to catch you once,hes also the fastest and most athletic heavyweight,like he says his opponents have to be perfect all night,he only has to be perfect for two seconds for the right hand to land

Comment

Feign being hurt and bash him up when he comes in all open.

Works in my head probably not in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
                And all these people on this post who think they got the answer would get they brains rattled just like every other man he fought including fury,when somebody possess that kinda power none of this bs you guys talk would work because he only need to catch you once,hes also the fastest and most athletic heavyweight,like he says his opponents have to be perfect all night,he only has to be perfect for two seconds for the right hand to land
                And he won't find those 2 seconds eventually & there'll be tactics that helped prevent him from getting those 2 seconds. Fury damn near kept Wilder from finding those 2 seconds.

Idk why so many mfers think "their guy" is unbeatable. Anyone can lose, everyone will lose.

Comment

The only way you're beating Wilder is by fighting safe and not getting involved in the moment of a stupid wind mill exchange. Tie him up (clinch him) and box smart, If AJ doesn't do that he will lose! Wilder has a chin which is on par with his amazing punching power, he isn't the most gifted when it comes to his boxing IQ/Technical display but by god did he get lucky with that chin and stopping power he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You think he was going to be able to move Wilder backwards?? If he tried that he'd get KTFO, then you would act smart and blame him for trying to pressure the stronger puncher.
                    Every armchair QB wants to think they know it all but Wilder was just going to be too much for Breazeale tonight. You guys gotta stop trying to offer easy solutions that professional fighters and trainers somehow couldn't think of. There was NO easy path to victory for Breazeale and he would have looked like he had the wrong plan no matter what he did because they all would have failed.
                    I gave breaz little to no chance at all, but to be fair he got starched before he could implement any type of game plan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Wilders defense is not responsible. He gets hit way too much coming in. Even Breazeale managed to catch him in that first round and wobble him a bit. To KO him you got to take it to the power....not run away from it. Fight him on the inside game. Whenever Fury did that he had no answer, he doesn't have a good inside game. Go to his body, dont let him get the distance on that right hand. I know it sounds crazy as F#k that you got to force the fight to him lol. But you got to do it responsibly ofc, pick your spots and then move to the inside so he can't get leverage on his punches. Take away his power and you got him. Don't be afraid to move to the power. Easier said than done ofc.
                      yep----pretty much what i said--shut down the distance so he can not stand outside and throw the right

Comment

Working...
                      X