No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    Must be nice to be simple. You forget that Wilder was negotiating (offering $50 million) right in the middle of that two years TO FIGHT AJ .... and hearn was passing and lowballing and making "home-field" the issue. So really, who was protecting who?

Nevermind, you'll just go left with your whining and mis-logic.

And that is your excuse for ducking Whyte?

Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Because Breazeale was WBC mandatory before Fury fight was made. That’d be a good reason

So he got to be a mandatory by beating no one of note 2 years ago and not even the no.1 contender.

Crazy, it is like they are fixing the situation to give Wilder easy fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Guys take step aside money all the time you do know that right? After being mando when wbc went down rankings to find him a replacement after stiverne was bumped up from co main to main event Molina was next highest guy available that took fight on short notice.. wilder took two voluntary defenses after Breazeale became mando Ortiz and fury since he has a year to fulfill mandatory obligation it’s really not hard to understand

Strange how he had a year to fulfill a mandatory took two years and when many other guys are ranked higher.

The no.1 ranked fighter should have the mandatory shot, strange how you disagree with this? How anyone can disagree with this.

You must like your boxing corrupt.

Comment

• i feel insulted by this fight.

i sure i will feel the same about Joshua's next fight.

Seems like Jr Middleweight is where it is at in boxing. The top fighters lost their 0 so they are more willing to face each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            You still here? And with more Bigfoot conspiracies??

You still supporting ducking, corruption and non competitive fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
              Well of course nothing makes sense with the organisations. But in this case it's still irrelevant because if Whyte rightfully had got this fight instead of Breazeale, he would have been KO'd equally as quickly most likely. So yeah it's unfair that Whyte hasn't had his chance, but the outcome is the same.

So can you see the future?

Did you put all your money on Wilder to KO Breazeale in the first round?

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                Oh yeah, because I needed to be called out for saying Wilder could knock out an elephant.

Would it make you feel better if I said a very tiny horse?

I always knew you were a special kind of stupid.

I can knockout a tiny horse.

You really have no clue, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Strange how he had a year to fulfill a mandatory took two years and when many other guys are ranked higher.

The no.1 ranked fighter should have the mandatory shot, strange how you disagree with this? How anyone can disagree with this.

The wbc gave a extension for mandatory obligation after the draw with fury for wilder/fury2 to happen after first fury fight if wasn’t fighting fury next he had to take care of mandatory which he did I don’t know why you tying yourself in pretzel.... Breazeale became mando in nov 2017, wilder fought Ortiz and fury in 2018, wbc granted a extension for fury/wilder 2 didn’t happen mando fight happen where do u get two years from?

Comment

So he got to be a mandatory by beating no one of note 2 years ago and not even the no.1 contender.

Crazy, it is like they are fixing the situation to give Wilder easy fights.
                    I’d buy your argument only if I wore a tin foil hat. Wilder has 0 control over who they make his mandatory, nada, zero, zilch

Comment

The wbc gave a extension for mandatory obligation after the draw with fury for wilder/fury2 to happen after first fury fight if wasn’t fighting fury next he had to take care of mandatory which he did I don’t know why you tying yourself in pretzel.... Breazeale became mando in nov 2017, wilder fought Ortiz and fury in 2018, wbc granted a extension for fury/wilder 2 didn’t happen mando fight happen where do u get two years from? Whyte became #1 contender while being more active AFTER Breazeale already took part in a final eliminator and was ranked higher than Whyte in Nov 2017 Whyte wasn’t #1 contender or ranked higher than Breazeale in 2017.... he could of fought Breazeale during 2018 to take mando position instead he was turning down eliminators for money fights as his words because he could fight Joshua anytime he wants for those titles but how did that turn out for him?
                      Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 05-19-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X