Deontay Wilder by Decision 1 0.79%
Dominic Breazeale by T/KO 12 9.52%
Dominic Breazeale by Decision 2 1.59%
Draw/Too close 2 1.59%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2019, 12:42 AM #671
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,569.10

Good highlight KO from Wilder. His right hand is awesome and I think he is improving/has improved as a boxer and isn't as bad as people make him out to be there.

That being said, Breazeale was always tailor made for Wilder. Big, slow, not a big puncher...basically just a big tough guy. But toughness won't help if you are so slow and limited boxing-wise that you allow Wilder to set his feet and tee off on you. It will be over and over early as we saw tonight.

Fury and Ortiz had some success against Wilder because they can actually box and move well, and wouldn't let Wilder just set his feet and tee off without repercussion.

I don't know of all the guys at HW but Usyk, Ortiz, Fury, and Joshua would all be intriguing matchups for Wilder. I don't know if any of the other guys can do enough to keep Wilder honest and off-balance. Maybe there are a couple others out there.

If you let him set his feet and swing it's over. Those few guys I mentioned won't let that happen that easily.

I would like to see Ortiz-Wilder 2 to see if either guy has improved/learned anything from that fight. I thought Ortiz outboxed Wilder better than Fury did, he just got caught worse and more often as well.

Just make sure whoever is put in with Wilder next is not extremely slow and can box, it's not a fair fight otherwise. Not hatin' just wanna see some fights where both guys have a chance.
Boxing1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2019, 12:43 AM #672
Up and Comer

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
OPS is a jewel in the roughOPS is a jewel in the roughOPS is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 2,421.53

Where are all the fans earlier talking about Wilder lost to Fury. Deontay did what Joshua couldn't in spectacular fashion in the first round. For anyone talking about the count was off and he was up is beyond me. This guy was out of it. The ref did the right thing. Rick ross said it best, "who gives a [email protected]$^ what a hater gotta say."
#BombSquad💯
OPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:43 AM #673
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
SchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 25,054.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
Joshua beats Wilder and I tell you why: because he is more skilled boxer.

Ortiz is more skilled too, but old. Joshua is younger than Wilder. And Joshua hits hard, Fury doesn`t.
Joshua has stamina issues and very robotic with his movements.... Joshua should win on paper but that fight is a toss up which is why needs to happen asap
SchoolTheseCats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:43 AM #674
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
lion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 19,174.00
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
Breazeale would win none his defense is blocking punches with his face and showing how tough he is wilder hits way to hard
Thank you! Breazeale would win NONE! He'd probably get to the 2nd round in a rematch!
lion33lit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:44 AM #675
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2812 Post(s)
hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 31,296.57
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvardBlue View Post
I agree he was fatigued but I've never seen him that tired before or after that fight.

I think the KD made it worst. It's kinda like the same way Kovalev looked so winded after getting dropped by Alvarez.

I think it's safe to say Wilder will drop Joshua at some point if he doesn't get stopped first. I'd be curious to see if he's able to fully recover. That's the reason I give Wilder the edge. Wilder is more likely to end the fight than the other way around.
I side with AJ because I almost always side with the superior boxer. But the funny thing about the AJ-Wilder debate is that AJís diehards have this false impression of Anthony like heís the heavyweight reincarnation of Sweet Pea or something. Yes, heís more skilled than Wilder, but heís no technical genius. And like you said, Wilderís gonna put some leather on him at some point. And Wilderís just one of those once-in-a-generation punchers that short circuits guys when he touches them. Stylistically, I favor AJ because heís a good counter puncher. And Wilder is a good counter puncherís wet dream. But I wouldnít be at all surprised if Wilder caught him early in the feeling out rounds before AJís had time to adjust to Wilderís handspeed and ended the night.
hitking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:44 AM #676
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
NYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud ofNYG has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 9,942.66
cool chat - -Freddy- No Message - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPS View Post
Where are all the fans earlier talking about Wilder lost to Fury. Deontay did what Joshua couldn't in spectacular fashion in the first round. For anyone talking about the count was off and he was up is beyond me. This guy was out of it. The ref did the right thing. Rick ross said it best, "who gives a [email protected]$^ what a hater gotta say."
#BombSquad💯
I like Wilder and Fury and i think Fury won that fight, doesn't change the fact that Wilder is a monster. No need to dick ride anybody, Fury and Wilder are solid
NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:45 AM #677
Up and Comer

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
NYhaven is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,666.85

He never wobbled after he got up? The damn ref had to hold brezeale from going through the ropes!! Where some of you wise guys looking at the fight after that knockdown? He got up moved a little and stumbled all the way back on the ropes about to top over again. Canít believe some of these so called boxing fans on here
NYhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:45 AM #678
Interim Champion

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
MastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these partsMastaBlasta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 18,961.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493dart View Post
wilder just has the "Tyson Fear"---and a straight right hand. Seems most are stepping in scared of the power.

If AJ goes in with no fkn fear--hes got Wilder---Fury had him easy but didnt throw enough (fear)... eliminate wilders distance with his right and you can shut him down. You cant sit out in front of him , at his right arms length , as a target---everyone does this..why? . Got to move and get inside.
You should get in there and show us how it's done, LoL!
MastaBlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:45 AM #679
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 29,821.11
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaBlasta View Post
Some of them would surprise you. Basketball players too.
Yea sure they make better wrestlers than boxers thatís why many go to MMA where you donít need elite boxing skills
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:45 AM #680
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2294 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 29,054.08
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Do you know what an elephant is?

If you are going to make stupid statements don't complain when you get called out on them.
Oh yeah, because I needed to be called out for saying Wilder could knock out an elephant.

Would it make you feel better if I said a very tiny horse?

I always knew you were a special kind of stupid.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing:, breazeale, deontay, dominic, showtime, wilder

User Tag List