Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Feels Joshua Unification is Worth $100 Million Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
    Hmm, not sure where all the animosity comes from... adults debate all the time, not sure why you're going on like a child.. but I digress.

Floyd doing 2M PPVs is alot different then AJ vs Wilder doing it... for 1, we're talking 2 Entire Countries. 2, HWs draw differently(typically easier and more) then Welterweights because HW boxing is viewed more as an event. 3, Floyd actually never really had Sponsorships ever. He'd always cry about Pacquiao getting all the commercials and sponsorships. 4, fun fact, everyone on DAZN is "fighting on Non PPV", including AJ.

I dont care about all the ducc, reasonings, excuses, etc. I'm a boxing fan, I just want the fight.

Oh, and grow up. Stop acting 12. Not everyone on here is a nationalist and/or an annoying fanboy. Tho, you're kind of showing you are, sadly.
    The idiotic comments still continue

Sigh

It was you who started the insults and now I hurt your feelings

Now, as I said before, lay off the drugs

I will put it simply

For wilder to earn 100m in purse

Joshua will have to earn 100m in purse

Wilder saying he wants 100m is him avoiding the fight and pricing himself out as he don’t want Joshua, he said this before. He won’t fight Joshua

If you are a boxing fan then put pressure on wilder to be reasonable

His highest pay day is less than 10m, he isn’t a ppv fighter yet he is gonna make 100m

Even if there are 3 million ppv buys in America and 1m in the uk, neither man will make 100m at 50-50

This is boxing not fantasy boxing

You all are hoping as is wilder to ride on aj’s success and he will carry the guys

Fury vs wilder did 350k

Aj is a bigger star than them but the fight will do 1m max if they are lucky, this is common sense

Wilders reputation has taken a hit due to ducking

Aj has taken a hit due to the media war wilder has laid on him

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      The idiotic comments still continue

Sigh

It was you who started the insults and now I hurt your feelings

Now, as I said before, lay off the drugs

I will put it simply

For wilder to earn 100m in purse

Joshua will have to earn 100m in purse

Wilder saying he wants 100m is him avoiding the fight and pricing himself out as he don’t want Joshua, he said this before. He won’t fight Joshua

If you are a boxing fan then put pressure on wilder to be reasonable

His highest pay day is less than 10m, he isn’t a ppv fighter yet he is gonna make 100m

Even if there are 3 million ppv buys in America and 1m in the uk, neither man will make 100m at 50-50

This is boxing not fantasy boxing

You all are hoping as is wilder to ride on aj’s success and he will carry the guys

Fury vs wilder did 350k

Aj is a bigger star than them but the fight will do 1m max if they are lucky, this is common sense

Wilders reputation has taken a hit due to ducking

Aj has taken a hit due to the media war wilder has laid on him
      I'm curious to know what I said to insult you? I dont think I ever relegated to childish dribble. But my feelings are hardly hurt. I simply questioned your behaviour since you showed Childish and Female tendencies.. but I digress.

See you're blinded by your own hate.. reread the article. Nowhere in it is he DEMANDING $100Mill as you stated. So he's hardly pricing himself out.. he simply said the fight itself is worth $100mill POTENTIALLY.. that's an opinion. It's his opinion. If yours is different, great. No big deal. Not sure why you're so up in arms about it. Maybe you're just overly sensitive, another female trait. As is making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.. but by all means.. continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Motherfucker, if Joshua wants the fight by the end of the year then he would do so on Wilder's terms; Plain and simple. Even if it means a 60/40 split in favor of Deontay Wilder because Joshua is that thirsty for the fight.

That's why he came to fight here in America in hopes of fighting Deontay Wilder later this year. He needs Wilder.

Wilder doesn't need him. It isn't Deontay that is thirsty and desperate to fight Anthony Joshua at this time. It's Anthony who is thirsty and desperate to fight Deontay Wilder.

Remember when Wilder said that he has enough fights lined up for more than two years to freeze Anthony Joshua out. So that means Wilder has leverage.

Now he has AJ by the balls and he is intending on squeezing everything he can out of him. If Joshua really wants the fight. It's a given; That Wilder is already getting a 50/50 purse split.
        Lolx.... You just admitted that your paper champ doesn't want that work.
        End of story.
        Move on.
        Dumbness seems to be running in the fam....

Comment

• Beyonce Wildher is selling his belt

Comment

I'm curious to know what I said to insult you? I dont think I ever relegated to childish dribble. But my feelings are hardly hurt. I simply questioned your behaviour since you showed Childish and Female tendencies.. but I digress.

See you're blinded by your own hate.. reread the article. Nowhere in it is he DEMANDING $100Mill as you stated. So he's hardly pricing himself out.. he simply said the fight itself is worth $100mill POTENTIALLY.. that's an opinion. It's his opinion. If yours is different, great. No big deal. Not sure why you're so up in arms about it. Maybe you're just overly sensitive, another female trait. As is making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.. but by all means.. continue.
            He wants a 100m purse for one fight dude

He already turned down 100m for a fight and rematch even if he lost

Comment

• Get that bag, Deontayweather!

Comment

He wants a 100m purse for one fight dude

He already turned down 100m for a fight and rematch even if he lost
                Yea I honestly dont get that from his comments.. but that's a fair opinion. I can concede he will NEVER make that in 1 fight.. so in that regards we agree... he turned down 10mill and it went to 12.5.. then to 15.. then to 40/50.. then 100mill for 3 fights and 120 for 4.(which is 30-35mill per fight).. so to some degree his Management is doing something right since the offers continue to rise. People seemed outraged when he didnt take the 12.5.. so far its worked in his favor.. will it in the long run? I honestly dont know. Only time will tell. If I were Wilder, i would've took the 120mill..

Comment

Yea I honestly dont get that from his comments.. but that's a fair opinion. I can concede he will NEVER make that in 1 fight.. so in that regards we agree... he turned down 10mill and it went to 12.5.. then to 15.. then to 40/50.. then 100mill for 3 fights and 120 for 4.(which is 30-35mill per fight).. so to some degree his Management is doing something right since the offers continue to rise. People seemed outraged when he didnt take the 12.5.. so far its worked in his favor.. will it in the long run? I honestly dont know. Only time will tell. If I were Wilder, i would've took the 120mill..
                  Agreed

But everyone is also stating dazn were overpaying a ton to get the fight

Wilder also isn’t that good imo and more people suggest he lost vs fury and was close to goof against Ortiz

His management are looking after themselves, btw he turned down 100m for two fights against Joshua

They then added a sweetener of 20m for Breazeale plus the two for Joshua

That’s when the Shirley comments came out

We won’t let wilder ago

And it started at how they won’t fight Joshua even for 50-50

I see wilder losing before he gets to joshua and the pay days gone

Heck the fight most likely won’t happen

Comment

• Wilder is lucky to still have a belt after Fury got robbed. all these boxers are following Floyds blueprint. except I dont think none are as good as Floyd to remain unbeaten while the marinating continues.

Brazzers can ruin all these plans tonight

Comment

Agreed

But everyone is also stating dazn were overpaying a ton to get the fight

Wilder also isn’t that good imo and more people suggest he lost vs fury and was close to goof against Ortiz

His management are looking after themselves, btw he turned down 100m for two fights against Joshua

They then added a sweetener of 20m for Breazeale plus the two for Joshua

That’s when the Shirley comments came out

We won’t let wilder ago

And it started at how they won’t fight Joshua even for 50-50

I see wilder losing before he gets to joshua and the pay days gone

Heck the fight most likely won’t happen
                      Yea I def think DAZN, like ESPN is turning the pressure up to deliver big fights ASAP. They want there return of investment sooner rather then later.

I def thought Ortiz almost had him gone, but Wilder impressed me with his heart, determination and will to win.

I thought Fury/Wilder was a draw as I gave the swing rounds to Wilder.. but wouldnt have been upset about a decision either way. Especially for Fury.

I believe it was 100mill for 3 fights.. 120 for 4. The said Breazeale, 2 AJ fights and they'd sweeten it with a tune up in between if he lost to AJ, which I think is a fantastic deal.. I'd love for these guys to split the first 2 fights so we get a 3rd for ALL the marbles.

I personally think 40% is fair for Wilder. If I was AJ I wouldn't give him anything past 45%.. and I'd be reluctant to even do 40%.

Comment

Working...
                      X