Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Feels Joshua Unification is Worth $100 Million Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You think Wilder is asking for a little? Haha. He's asking for a lot more than "A little".

We want this fight like we always have. It's you loons and Wilder who are doing everything in your power to stop it. You'll support that freak no matter how crazy he is. The reason being that you're as crazy and cowardly as the duck himself.

You're beyond mental illness. The fact you can't even see it with your contradictions and hypocrisy is absolutely terrifying. You're the f3cking devil or something. It's creepy and sinister.
    Now Sid-Knee, you are a gentleman. So display some decorum and be polite! We can disagree without being acrimoniously and irreconcilably disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      nah, you are full-of-it..... my links > your bullshlt.....

"There’s no doubt in my mind they don’t want to fight Deontay Wilder in April,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If they did, they wouldn’t have sent a contract with more impediments in it than the first time. I mean, they don’t even have their own lies together right now.

“Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.

Asked whether this could be the final nail in the coffin for Joshua v Wilder, Finkel responded: “I’m just fed up discussing this bull**** with them because it’s one bull**** after another.

“People who want to be his fans – that’s fine, but don’t believe the lies coming from the Joshua side surrounding these negotiations.

“Deontay Wilder wants this fight and it’s not down to anything on his side that’s it’s not happening.

“If however, terms are realistic in the future, we would be open to receiving the contract we were expecting and would be happy to look at it if those impediments were removed – as previously stated by Joshua himself,” he added.
      "

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2018/07/31/world-exclusive-deontay-wilder-contract-not-signed-by-anthony-joshua-shelly-finkel-says-it-s-clear-by-the-terms-they-don-t-want-the-fight/
      (remove space)
      You really are clutching

Team wilder have been exposed as lairs ever since Hearn dared them to show the 50m contract they claimed to have sent

The contract was fine and standard and Hearn dared them to release it to the public showing their lies

Guess what, they never did

All they did is refuse meetings to negotiate the contract

Refuse to talk properly to make a fight

Go on social media and cry

We all know why as it’s been exposed they ducked Joshua and never wanted it. Only used his name

Post what you want front his liars but it’s been exposed already

Wilder ducked Joshua

Wilder fears Joshua

Wilder will never agree to fight Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        a title does not make a champion son

it doesn't even make sense, you fkn moron

a champion is an athlete who has surpassed ALL rivals..... and yet there are 4 major titles.....

if a title makes a champion, then Wilder is a champion..... so how can you have two champions, when neither have surpassed ALL rivals?

they give those things away, there are literally more than 80 world titles in 17 divisions

I objected to you calling Joshua KING, and you know it kid

I posted the thread as proof

those guys are title-holders, until one of them proves otherwise..... and of course Fury has to be included in that mix..... he is lineal, and he drew with Wilder.....

why do you casuals need to have everything explained to you ?

have you really never heard the boxing expression..... a belt not make a champion?
        I think I have heard it all. You have gone to a English dictionary to define champion. Lol . So basically in your world there is no champions in boxing ? Nobody you can deem is the best. If Joshua beats Wilder he will have to fight Dubois, Dave Allen etc as they are all his competition? A football team can win the premiership but they did not beat all their competition so they can’t be called champions even though they have amassed the most points or belts in Joshua’s case. Hey kudos to you if it makes sense in your head that’s all that matters

Comment

• somebody missed the point.....

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          You really are clueless aren’t you ?

Dazn are offering the 100m for two fights and they are overpaying both to get the fight on their network

The 15m is right for wilder, guess what, if he got that today it would be his highest payday

It’s all irrelevant as wilder fears Joshua and won’t ever fight him

how stupid are Team Bullshlt for killing that fight 6 months ago when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m.....???

failing to supply BASIC details like a date and a signature LMAO..... then agreeing to remove impediments from the contract, but not only failing to remove those impediments..... including ADDITIONAL show-stopping impediments, that made no sense at all.....

how ridiculous

$15m !!!!!

THEY LOST THEIR PEN !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            I think I have heard it all. You have gone to a English dictionary to define champion. Lol . So basically in your world there is no champions in boxing ? Nobody you can deem is the best. If Joshua beats Wilder he will have to fight Dubois, Dave Allen etc as they are all his competition? A football team can win the premiership but they did not beat all their competition so they can’t be called champions even though they have amassed the most points or belts in Joshua’s case. Hey kudos to you if it makes sense in your head that’s all that matters

have you really never heard the boxing expression..... "a title does not make a champion, a champion makes a title"?..... how many minutes have you been following this sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by WOKnWOH View Post
              So here's my take on the money situation. I'm optimistic that Joshua vs Wilder COULD generate $100mill. What seems to be surprisingly missing from the thoughts of many people, is that if a fight generated $100mill, the networks, promoters, managers, undercard fighter purses, trainers, cornermen, entourage, sanctioning organization etc.. all take their cut from that generated revenue. There is no seperate "magical" fund that pays out to everyone else. Also, it WOULD HAVE TO BE presented as a PPV fight.
              So now my skepticism as to the validity of Wilders claims to making more in one fight than DAZNs offer.
              For Wilder to clear(put in his pocket) lets say $50mill which we'll assume a 50/50 split is agreed upon. I would roughly estimate the fight would need to generate in the ballpark of approximately $250-$300million. Those are hovering near MayPac figures(it was more than that). I personally can't see the fight generating that much no matter how much I may want it to.
              Lastly, and the only scenario I can see Joshua willing to walk away from DAZN to have it on PPV is if he is given a LEGITIMATE guarantee of $50MILL+ with equal upside split.

Also, if Wilder is inferring that HE ALONE can earn $100mill for the fight and it not being the entire revenue. Really is a what I would call the "Mayweather pipedream".
              I understand what you are saying. Wilder was referring to his gross pay of $50mil. Not his net pay. After he's done paying his taxes and ancillaries his net pay would likely be somewhere in the neighborhood of at least $12mi-$15mil; Excluding the percentage of the pay per view sales on the back end.

Comment

• I don't think Wilder wants to unify.

He can keep beating B level guys like Breazeale and reach his special 50-0-1

Legacy doe.

Comment

• It is worth a hondo, but not to a guy with no drawing power, especially after fury schooled him and the world saw it

Comment

• PBC signature move, tell the public who and why they can't fight... Wash rinse, repeat, same thing different day.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    nah, you are full-of-it..... my links > your bullshlt.....

"There’s no doubt in my mind they don’t want to fight Deontay Wilder in April,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If they did, they wouldn’t have sent a contract with more impediments in it than the first time. I mean, they don’t even have their own lies together right now.

“Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.

Asked whether this could be the final nail in the coffin for Joshua v Wilder, Finkel responded: “I’m just fed up discussing this bull**** with them because it’s one bull**** after another.

“People who want to be his fans – that’s fine, but don’t believe the lies coming from the Joshua side surrounding these negotiations.

“Deontay Wilder wants this fight and it’s not down to anything on his side that’s it’s not happening.

“If however, terms are realistic in the future, we would be open to receiving the contract we were expecting and would be happy to look at it if those impediments were removed – as previously stated by Joshua himself,” he added.
                    "

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2018/07/31/world-exclusive-deontay-wilder-contract-not-signed-by-anthony-joshua-shelly-finkel-says-it-s-clear-by-the-terms-they-don-t-want-the-fight/
                    (remove space)

Comment

• Joshua's tickets sell for 3x the price of Wilder and still AJ draws more...in the USA. What's that tell you?

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                      It is worth a hondo, but not to a guy with no drawing power, especially after fury schooled him and the world saw it

Comment

Working...
                      X