Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Deal Can Get Done if Negotiations Are Private

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    With Eddie and old man Hearn involved this is impossible. As Barry Hearn said 'if the Wilder fight never happens but Joshua continues to win then i'll take that'.....Bob Arum for his part and the Hearns for theirs are bad for boxing .They put their own greed first .Wilder should be fighting Tyson this weekend and Joshua should have already have fought Wilder .These greedy promoters are putting greed before boxing......period!
    Hearn literally stepped out of the last negotiations ... and they failed so he's not the common denominator, Shelley Finkel is. The "Hearn"s were not involved in the last negotiation but Finkel was.

When Wilder should have fought, Klitschko, MHaye, Martin etc etc Hearn was not involved .. Finkel was.

Finkel has wrecked Wilders career, the next negotiations Finkel HAS to step out of the negotiations.

Comment

Beyonce Wildher wants private but always cries in social media like a little bytch Wildher is a scumbag coward

Comment

the fight can be done if Wilder is not scared to fight in England.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Hearn literally stepped out of the last negotiations ... and they failed so he's not the common denominator, Shelley Finkel is. The "Hearn"s were not involved in the last negotiation but Finkel was.

When Wilder should have fought, Klitschko, MHaye, Martin etc etc Hearn was not involved .. Finkel was.

Finkel has wrecked Wilders career, the next negotiations Finkel HAS to step out of the negotiations.
          And Eddie can't even negotiate a fight between 2 of his own fighters. Go ask dillian whyte, how his negotiations worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            the fight can be done if Wilder is not scared to fight in England.
            Won't be in AJs soccer stadium, the real big international fights happen in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post

Along with Barry Hearn!

Comment

AJ is just the 2nd version of audley Harrison. Last time I checked audley lasted 70 seconds against wilder.

Comment

AJ's team already stated he'd fight in the US and that they could do a 50% split.

It'll be the finer details that are the stumbling block. Ref, judges, promotion, ring walks and all the homecooking Wilder is gonna need.

Thing is, Wilder needs AJ (more so Finkel and all his managers who want a slice of that AJ pie), so I think this fight gets made 2020, 50/50 and in Vegas but Wilder gives up a few concessions to make it happen.
                  Last edited by leeroy84; 05-17-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... I remember Wilder as starting "private negotiations" on Twitter:

Yes, and I remember what happened after Wilder made that "private" offer to AJ ... his manager cancelled a scheduled meeting with Eddie Hearn and refused to discuss it with him in private unless AJ publicly accepted it first!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Yes, and I remember what happened after Wilder made that "private" offer to AJ ... his manager cancelled a scheduled meeting with Eddie Hearn and refused to discuss it with him in private unless AJ publicly accepted it first!
                      ... right... like this it was, actually...

(but people "change", you know...)

Comment

Working...
                      X