Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat this right wingers, San Francisco had most billionaires in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would make a normal person want to shlt on a city sidewalk and how does that normal person look at themselves in the mirror???

''If only my loved ones can see me shltting on a cty sidewalk ........They'd be so proud !!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      So there are lots of billionaires but the income inequality level is the sixth highest in the U.S. Hhmm. So in this left wing paradise, you have billionaires surrounded by poverty. This sounds a lot like communism.
      You sound like a democrat. Lol. Ok. Why not report to me the average income in the Bay Area. Then compare it to those of inner or southern United States. Then me And you can talk about poverty.

A panhandler in st likely makes the same as the median income is Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        They became billionaires because of the dems. And could you break this claim down? What did the dems do that resulted in these people becoming billionaires? This should be good...
        Create an environment for most to succeed. The more so succeed makes it better for all thereby creating more of the billionaires.

They sure didn’t give tax cuts to corporations nor billionaires.

Inclusiveness as opposed to the exclusion.

Those are a couple examples.

Why not talk about the point of the post, why are dem areas rich and red areas broke...instead of attempt to deflect. I understand it’s inconvenient

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          i went to San Francisco and it was actually pretty nice.
          I go there a few times a year. Never seen sh it on the streets. Just ignore their antics. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            Was there six weeks ago butt plug.
            Yea I believe you bud

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              San Francisco has a lot of billionaires because of the ingenuity, work ethic, and intelligence of certain demographics, not because of leftwing politics. There's a lot of Jews and Asians that dominate tech, business, and the medical fields in the Bay Area. You take those 2 demographics out and you'll get another Detroit with your leftwing politics.
              I agree except for the jew and Asian comment. Liberal policy’s create the environment. Why is it’s al metro areas have this creativity, ingenuity etc and are all liberal? There has to be a connection.

Even in Texas, a red state but the economic centers are all blue and full of money. Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, and Austin are all diverse and liberal and $$$$$. The rest of the state is broke down. Go there every year....

Comment

I thought left wingers hated billionaires?

Anyway, San Francisco is a ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  I thought left wingers hated billionaires?

Anyway, San Francisco is a ****hole.
                  Funny, ain't it?! The same people that condemn the Republicans for being rich and not paying their fair share and all that, brag about so many urban rich people

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    What would make a normal person want to shlt on a city sidewalk and how does that normal person look at themselves in the mirror???

''If only my loved ones can see me shltting on a cty sidewalk ........They'd be so proud !!!''
                    It's liberating to be able to sheit wherever you want, without society putting "labels" on when and where you can sheit.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Funny, ain't it?! The same people that condemn the Republicans for being rich and not paying their fair share and all that, brag about so many urban rich people
                      Rabid team loyalty will make one argue from both sides of their mouth.

Superfans are a hoot.

Comment

Working...
                      X