• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL top 3 from the final 10 games of the season:
    1-Man City
    2-Liverpool
    3-Crystal Palace
    And that's despite playing at Spurs and Arsenal and hosting City in those final 10.

Keep sleeping mother****ers, we are coming next year, gonna make that Leicester City 2016 run look like child's play. Roy gonna unleash hell next year and then ride off into the sunset after pissing on Liverpool's corpse to take the league

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I thought Chelsea were bad. (we are)

But United? Jesus Christ. If there is a better manager available. It would be better to cut strings now than wait another whole season.

0-2 to Cardiff? Yeah. No way those players get up for Ole next season.
      It's not the manager mate.. I mean the guy came in and we had like 15.. 16 games with fantastic results.. beat PSG.. Arsenal.. Spurs and Chelsea.. Pogba was on fire

Then for the last 16 games the players switched off idk what happened..

Coincidently Pogba was missing for most of them.. this team looks up to him too much.. if he doesn't play well.. we don't play well

Talk of letting him go or building a team around him.. personally I'd rather let him go

Give youth more of a chance.. promote some players up and kick mercenaries like Sanchez out.. the guy probably gets the salary of 8 under 21s.. and for what? He's done nothing

Comment

• Ole deserves a chance because that’s not his team.

I’d imagine his team will be built around a core of British players and others who have physicality and toughness.

Man U are a chequebook club now so to sack him without letting him open the chequebook isn’t fair

There’s talk of Maguire and the Swansea Winger etc. They’ll obviously get higher marquee names but they need players to buy into them being the best team in England. That’s not so quickly lost in British players.

Harry Kane bums Spurs but I’d just put a world record bid for him in a heart beat if I was United.

The money they’ve spunked now. We know it’s there
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-12-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• I know Ole isn't the source of problems but it's the question of change 1 person or change potentially 11?

Would allowing Ole to spend Van Gaal or Moyes money be worth it?

Other than Pogba. Who else is a for sure bad egg or symbol of underachievement?

Comment

• Depends really - they probably need 6 players

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I know Ole isn't the source of problems but it's the question of change 1 person or change potentially 11?

Would allowing Ole to spend Van Gaal or Moyes money be worth it?

Other than Pogba. Who else is a for sure bad egg or symbol of underachievement?
              All of them lol? Fred.. Sanchez.. Lukaku.. Pogba being at the top of the list.. cause they have talent but not the aptitude. The likes of Young.. Valencia.. Matic are past there best

De Gea.. Rahsford.. Lingard.. Martial are the only ones I would like to stay.. I think Martial has a high ceiling

But honestly even them.. I think most United fans wouldn't care if everyone went.. most of us do not like the players we have..

It's hard to explain.. Even back in the day.. we had a guy called Gabriel Heinze.. Argentinian.. not the best ever player.. but he would run and run.. kick the **** out of the other team.. I loved him.. many fans did

I just don't see any United player near that.. even Rashford or Lingard..

Look at Spurs.. City.. Liverpool most of there players would run themselves into the ground for the managers

Comment

• Luke Shaw was United player of year wasn’t he?

Everyone knows I really rate him and wish Chelsea had him but as far as a lynchpin goes his character has been called into question by several managers already. Sure he’s probably matured but that’s a low key winner. That’s still a player coming into his own. He shouldn’t be a leading light

The United fans I know hold Herrera up as some sort standard bearer but he’s not very good is he?

Spanish Darren Fletcher.

Comment

• Meh. Staleness. City won again. Hopefully, Tottenham will freshen up the CL.

Comment

• Manchester United getting a little too comfortable at that 6th spot

Even Arsenal wouldn't have any of it and got rid of Wenger after finishing 6th

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Manchester United getting a little too comfortable at that 6th spot

Even Arsenal wouldn't have any of it and got rid of Wenger after finishing 6th
                      Piss off.. Wenger could have banged a few kids in the middle of the emirates and the board would give him a pass

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Luke Shaw was United player of year wasn’t he?

Everyone knows I really rate him and wish Chelsea had him but as far as a lynchpin goes his character has been called into question by several managers already. Sure he’s probably matured but that’s a low key winner. That’s still a player coming into his own. He shouldn’t be a leading light

The United fans I know hold Herrera up as some sort standard bearer but he’s not very good is he?

Spanish Darren Fletcher.
                      Actually i like Mata and think he's been worth the 40m we paid.. but he was not right for how Moyes played football or even Mourhino.. Herrera is all right.. i mean he works hard which is more then you can say for Pogba and Lukaku

Shaw is talented but he's been slammed by LVG and Jose publicly.. so his attitude must be ****

I want Pickford.. Maguire.. Kane and i can't think of anyone English who has a bit of dog in them.. who plays CM.. at least at the moment.. probably there is someone

TBH nationality doesn't matter that much just look at Van Dyke at Liverpool.. but United desperately need leaders on the field.. and i think you could probably say the same for Chelsea

I can't imagine any of the current United crop coming of at half time 1-0 down to Cardiff (at home no less) and laying into the team for playing ****

Comment

Working...
                      X