Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which other hw champion in history has unashamedly ducked as transparently as Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    If Wilder signed up with DAZN, AJ was going to refuse the fight? Dream land.

Both Finkle and Wilder has said 2 AJ fights were part of the 3 fight deal. They're just using anything they can get to deflect all of this negative attention. And if you think AJ was going to fight on PBC without a rematch clause, you're more deranged than even I thought.

Their slander and smear campaign didn't work in the end did it? Haha. Liars and cowards are always exposed.
    You're boring

AJ was offered the Wilder fight that's a fact Fury was offered the Wilder fight another fact Wilder was offered a long term promotional /network contract from ESPN & DAZN

Try and argue with that

Comment

Lewis was shot that night but still won. Age finally caught up with him.

Vitali did have a full camp, so stop lying. He was supposed to be on the Lewis undercard fighting Boswell until Johnson pulled out against Lewis.

At least Lewis fought him like you said. But Vitali didn't fight Haye after putting up a roadblock by saying he had to beat Chisora first. When he did beat Chisora, Vitali ducked and fought a bum instead. Just like Haye said he would.

All I read was excuses for not giving the fans and Vitali a rematch that everyone wanted to see, everyone except Lewis wife

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        lol....hearn actually confirmed the 50 was real and that his concerns were satisfied...im not sure what planet you are on lol

then AJ said "i wont sell my soul for 50 million" and then urged the fans to go train to fight wilder if they think its so easy
        I’m not sure what planet you’re on, but there is a place called New York City on this planet where Eddie Hearn asked to meet Finkel twice and was denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I thought you were done mate

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=813408

Why can't you keep your word
          I know...I can't help it. Can't stand Wilder and his ducking and lies.
          His deluded fans, his crooked management, his unsold fights, his loss to Fury...the whole mess, and the people with their heads up their arses thinking of ways to rationalize his b******t.

Comment

Wilder turning down 100 Mill to fight AJ and now refusing to fight him until 2020 as well as 50/50 if it's offered.

It's called truth. Maybe it will catch on in the US in another century or so.

But in the mean time, keep up with the maddening levels of lies and propaganda, yeah.
            You have no credibility in this site fan boy. You are a hater and can't see anything for what it is. So go back into your corner and hush. Grown ups are talking

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              I’m not sure what planet you’re on, but there is a place called New York City on this planet where Eddie Hearn asked to meet Finkel twice and was denied.
              he was denied because he would not accept the financial terms which are usually agreed to first....hearn asked if the money was real and they satisfied his concern regarding that yet hearn still did not say theyd be willing to fight for that money.....so a meeting was pointless

fury, parker, lennox and countless others all blamed hearn

hearn had wilder barred from entering a ring after an AJ fight....when that is exactly why wilder went in the first place to drum up interest in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                he was denied because he would not accept the financial terms which are usually agreed to first....hearn asked if the money was real and they satisfied his concern regarding that yet hearn still did not say theyd be willing to fight for that money.....so a meeting was pointless

fury, parker, lennox and countless others all blamed hearn

hearn had wilder barred from entering a ring after an AJ fight....when that is exactly why wilder went in the first place to drum up interest in the fight
                Wilder wouldn’t step in the ring when Joshua beat Wladimir in April 2017 when he was in attendance.

And Hearn said multiple times that he was interested and wanted to discuss the terms of the contract. This is on record.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                  It's incredible. Guy has set the ducking bar to new heights.
                  aj is a ducker too.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    AJ asked for 50 mil
                    Got it and ran from the fight.
                    - -Heh, heh, you still got that monopoly $ in yer torn pocket eh?

Deyonce set the record for TBA defenses while AJ already cleaned out Haymons stable save for sickly cow Deyonce.

Comment

He has a full plate of fights no one cares about and aren't even needed?

Haha, You and your ever growing mad excuses and contradictions.

Maybe you and Wilder can give each other support and seek the help you both clearly need. Padded cells are nice this time of year so i'm told. Haha.
                      Well, if it's not my good friend Sid-Knee. Hello there Sid, it's always nice meeting you under the circumstances. I see that you are still obsessing over Deontay Wilder as usual. Has life been treating you well?

Comment

Working...
                      X