Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Warns That He'll Punish Teofimo Lopez For Big Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't talk about it be about it.

Comment

• let's see it!!!

Comment

• Loma will win after he gets knocked on his ass a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Well at least Lopez is willing to get in there with Loma at his age. Loma was still in the amateurs at Lopez age, **** Loma didn't have the balls to turn pro till he was 25 and already perfected his craft
          isn't that what you are supposed to do? lol...
          Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 05-01-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
            I say beat him Up and shut him up, and that’s from Teofimos biggest fan.

Ain’t got no stripes talking all that trash, not ok by me. Youngster needs a whooping.
            facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I think Lomachenko should get credit based on what people are saying. He's "scared" and tons are picking Lopez not just to win but to dominate so they have to eat their words (they won't) like the other fighters they were wrong like Walters, rigo etc; (they didn't). It makes someone look pathetic to demand something happen then to totally go the other way and give zero credit and actually criticize the fighter further.

Lomachenko will humiliate him or Lopez just moves up and goes quiet. Isn't it funny he's not opened his yap after this video whereas he was mouthing off every day prior. We'll find out what his intentions were soon I guess. I suspect he was riding free publicity off Loma's name and wanted nothing to do with him.
              Yeah, I suspect that as much myself. He is using Loma's name to build a social media following and play off the hate that certain casuals have towards Loma. He has no true desire to fight him. I'm sure Arum would rather have an undefeated Teo moving up in weight while fighting no-hopers than to risk his young prospect by feeding him to Loma, which in my opinion is an easy one-sided win for Loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I think Lomachenko should get credit based on what people are saying. He's "scared" and tons are picking Lopez not just to win but to dominate so they have to eat their words (they won't) like the other fighters they were wrong like Walters, rigo etc; (they didn't). It makes someone look pathetic to demand something happen then to totally go the other way and give zero credit and actually criticize the fighter further.

Lomachenko will humiliate him or Lopez just moves up and goes quiet. Isn't it funny he's not opened his yap after this video whereas he was mouthing off every day prior. We'll find out what his intentions were soon I guess. I suspect he was riding free publicity off Loma's name and wanted nothing to do with him.
                WTF? You want Loma to get extra credit because a couple posters are picking him to lose. If that is the case then you should have no complaint that posters take credit away because you and other picked him to beat Salido and he lost.

This post right here is part of the reason why Loma gets so much backlash. You come off as wanting him to get special treatment and recognition that you'd never suggest giving to any other fighter.

It's ok to pick Loma to lose, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                  Lomachenko fought for his countries pride and there isnt anything wrong with that. It was his father who didnt want him to go pro after his first Olympics.

He was raised to believe that Olympic medals held more value than prize fighting title belts. I mean, hes from Ukraine. Things are different over there. Let's not create a false narrative that doesnt exist.

It was because of Lomachnenko and his dad that Ukraine boxing is even relevant.
                  LMMFAO! Yeah right, he didn't go pro cuz he wasn't ready & had to wait till he was a grown man to go pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Salido was offered top dollar for a rematch and Salido wanted no part of it because he knew he would lose. Now Loma is number 1 PFP and Salido is retired.
                    FOH with that dumb shet, Nelo is P4P #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      Exactly. and he still is. watch him, he literally doesn't care if he gets payed big for Lopez or Gervonta.
                      Keep believing that..LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X