Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giza Doomsday Clock

Long but very interesting article...

https://grahamhan****.com/creightons6/ it's hanc o c k.com

The structures at Giza can be shown to function as an eternal 'alarm clock' that uses the precessional motion of the stars as its timing mechanism. The clock seems to indicate two remote dates in the past (9,834 BCE and 8,016BCE) and two 'mirrored' dates in the future (3,126CE and 4,944CE) that are perhaps pointing to the beginning and end of an Earth cycle on some kind, a cycle that presently remains unknown to us. The nature of this cycle and how it might affect our planet may be related to the Earth's axial tilt and is beyond the scope of this article. (More on this can be read here: The Great Pyramid and the Axis of the Earth – Part 1 and here The Great Pyramid and the Axis of the Earth – Part 2)

What does seem clear is that whatever the nature of this cycle, it seems to have been of such importance that the ancients would design and later build a monumental clock that could withstand time itself in order that the cyclical timing knowledge it contains could be passed down to their descendants, allowing them to plan and prepare for the arrival of this cycle ahead of time.
    Last edited by Szef; 04-19-2019, 08:59 AM.

I laugh when people post this doomsday stuff as it literally never happens, you telling me these people can tell you when the world ends but could not predict their own demise?

Comment

Al Gore had his own clock and prediction and now AOC does.

Fear mongering is the biggest money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I laugh when people post this doomsday stuff as it literally never happens, you telling me these people can tell you when the world ends but could not predict their own demise?
        This thread is about pyramids, not Egyptians or the end of the world.

Until this day, with all the technology, we have no idea how they were built,why they were built or who built them. 3000 years of history and there's not a single mention of it. I just find pyramids fascinating, that's all.

Check this documentary out if you have time. You won't regret it

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          This thread is about pyramids, not Egyptians or the end of the world.

Until this day, with all the technology, we have no idea how they were built,why they were built or who built them. 3000 years of history and there's not a single mention of it. I just find pyramids fascinating, that's all.

Check this documentary out if you have time. You won't regret it

I love this ****. I used to get super stoned at university and watch hours of this on end.

Pyramids are crazy though, apparently with all modern technology today we wouldn’t be able to build the pyramids of Giza to the same level of precision.

Some say it’s loss of craftsmanship but surely we can be accurate as **** if we’re building skyscrapers.

Comment

this like the whole Mayan 2012 doomsday prophecy..

white people was losin they mind all paranoid but the Mayans never said the world was ending 2012 just the ending of a cycle or Baktun..

Comment

I'll check this out later

Last documentary I saw about the pyramids and how scientist think they could have been some form of power plant.

Very interesting regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                If it were to happen no one would be able to laugh at your post. So you win this round Lawrence.

Comment

It's not that we don't know how the pyramids were built in the sense of impossibility, it's that the pyramids were built over the course of 1,000 years and there's tons of disagreement about what type of levers and ramps were used & the nature of the manpower (slaves vs skilled tradesman) in each specific era. But ramps for moving large stones have been discovered in the pyramid excavations.

It's just like people argue about during which periods Egypt had any significant sub-Saharan African population.

Dynastic Egypt began in 3100 BC and the country still exists today... People argue about 5,000 years of history as if they're talking about a specific event that took place over 2 weeks.

Over those 5k years Egypts technological capabilities, economy & political influence waxed and waned just as much as anywhere else on Earth, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                    I love this ****. I used to get super stoned at university and watch hours of this on end.

Pyramids are crazy though, apparently with all modern technology today we wouldn’t be able to build the pyramids of Giza to the same level of precision.

Some say it’s loss of craftsmanship but surely we can be accurate as **** if we’re building skyscrapers.
                    They haven't been able to replicate the level of precision using historical reenactment methods (really rough/crude jointing of the stones). They could most definitely dramatically exceed the precision using modern power equipment.

We can cut giant stones with surgical precision & the modern crane lift capacity record is over 20,000 tons & helicopters that can lift 22 tons. Elevated pyramid stones weigh ~2 tons each. Come on guys. If everyone lost their minds and dumped billions of dollars into it we could build an exact replica of the great pyramids in a few weeks.
                    Last edited by ////; 04-19-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X