Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time last year

"If Mayweather fights Canelo over Cotto it will be a joke"

A win over Joseito Lopez later

"Mayweather is ducking Canelo"

And what about when he fights him? Where have I seen this film before?

Comment

it's a fight that i would like to see Floyd in...so, no...it probably wont happen

Comment

From the looks of it, it seems he doesn't want any part of Canelo in the fall. I'm not sure why exactly but Floyd will probably end up ducking Canelo, even more so if he beats Trout.

Comment

Floyd is not good at that weight (154) he knows it. That's where he will eventually lose if he tries his luck.

Comment

Sometimes you will hear Floyd fans imply Floyd is held to a higher standard, but nothing could be further from the truth.
            The reality is Floyd is held to a lesser standard than other fighters. If floyd manned up and took the Canelo fight he would be expected bravery awards and a pat on the back. Whereas old past it fighters like SSM fought Canelo without having to think about it, or give it a second thought.

Guys like SSM just get on with it, without a fuss being made. SSM fans or boxing fans didnt go on about how brave SSM was, yet Floyds fans do as do boxing fans? Why is this you should ask yourself?

Its cos people dont expect much of Floyd and think hes a chicken thats why? Truth hurts, if you dont want the truth dont ask for it.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 02-27-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Trout will beat Canelo, and then Floyd won't fight Trout

Comment

If Canelo destroys Trout, Floyd will quack his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  Trout will beat Canelo, and then Floyd won't fight Trout
                  No. If Trout beat Canelo, then Floyd would more likely be willing to fight him.

After Tszyu beat Mitchell, Floyd was willing to fight Mitchell.
                  After Baldomir beat Judah, Floyd was willing to fight Judah.
                  After Pacquiao beat Cotto, Floyd was willing to fight Cotto.

Comment

"I-i-i grabbed 10 people and a-a-axed who he was... a-and nobody knew him"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's not about courage, it's just that if May doesn't pick them- May doesn't fight them.

It's been a career of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X