Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?

Do you think Saul Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather will ever happen?

I don't think so.

Canelo is a young fighter, unlike the faded old guys like Mosley that Floyd ducked when they were still good and fought when they were old and faded. And Canelo isn't a smaller man like Hatton, Marquez and Guerrero. And he has a good head on his shoulders, unlike Ortiz, so Floyd won't be able to sucker-punch him.

Floyd will never fight Canelo.
    No, he'll duck Canelo
    48.70%
    Yes, Floyd will fight him
    43.48%
    I'm not sure
    7.83%

The poll is expired.

He'll fight Nonito Donaire before he fights Canelo.

Comment

No. He will never fight Canelo. The evidence are all over the place.

If he calls himself "Money" a Canelo fight would have been announced right after jail time. I've always knew he will take another looong vacation because he knew Canelo is waiting outside his lawn. Meaning, he's not so enthusiastic about going back to fight. This is the same guy who said he'll fight five more times when he was promoting Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        He'll fight Nonito Donaire before he fights Canelo.
        Not true, Floyd is terrified of little Asian midget also.

Comment

Tunney this thread is pathetic. Stop acting like you don't understand the circumstances surrounding this fight.

Comment

Floyd will retire if he had to chose between Trout or Canelo. Floyd would have beaten them both is all he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              Tunney this thread is pathetic. Stop acting like you don't understand the circumstances surrounding this fight.
              Basically.

I'm not a Floyd fan, but he's in the drivers seat and he doesn't need to commit to anyone, especially a secondary fight. They give him an ultimatum? Who thought THAT was a good idea?

Comment

Yall never stop. First the Ginger was easy work and he was ducking The Ghost, now its vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Do you think Saul Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather will ever happen?

I don't think so.

Canelo is a young fighter, unlike the faded old guys like Mosley that Floyd ducked when they were still good and fought when they were old and faded. And Canelo isn't a smaller man like Hatton, Marquez and Guerrero. And he has a good head on his shoulders, unlike Ortiz, so Floyd won't be able to sucker-punch him.

Floyd will never fight Canelo.

Do you have the courage to not say "Floyd is fighting Canelo, a fighter who never beat nobody" if Floyd fights Canelo?

And Mosley waited to when when he was old before he decided to fight Floyd.Before that his excuses was that he had a toothache.

People like you said Floyd would never fight Mosley and that he`s ducking him;then when he fought him clowns like you said:"Mosley was old,why is Floyd fighting him".

Comment

Its a fight boxing fans would love to see,therefore it won't happen

Comment

Working...
                    X