Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Crawford fight: Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny works better for Crawford because he could get rid of a mandatory with that fight. Porter doesn't give him that.

Comment

It's just a simple matter. Crawford likes to beat up Garcia yet is reluctant to beat up his friend Porter. I'd say Garcia for now with no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Shawn Porter beat Danny Garcia when they fought. So I would rather see Crawford fight Porter.
        If that's the logic, why don’t you insert Spence in the poll so that I can just easily say Spence already beat Porter.

I didn't hear people saying Porter already beat Garcia when Spence was about to face Garcia next.
        Last edited by Ca$ual Fan; 01-13-2020, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Definitely Porter. Danny is a better puncher but Porter is a better boxer, more versatile and active. He's got all the tools to give Crawford a good fight and maybe even an L. But if Crawford fights the way he did against Egis, Danny would really hurt him in those exchanges. That's Danny's bread and butter.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Definitely Porter. Danny is a better puncher but Porter is a better boxer, more versatile and active. He's got all the tools to give Crawford a good fight and maybe even an L. But if Crawford fights the way he did against Egis, Danny would really hurt him in those exchanges. That's Danny's bread and butter.
            Porter is just a swarmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Porter is just a swarmer.
              'Just a swarmer' who has beaten some of the best fighters in the world at amateur and pro level. One of the better fighters of this generation. Nobody has ever outclassed or separated themselves from Shawn Porter.

2 time world champ in a strong welterweight era and one of the best resumes in the sport. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                'Just a swarmer' who has beaten some of the best fighters in the world at amateur and pro level. One of the better fighters of this generation. Nobody has ever outclassed or separated themselves from Shawn Porter.

2 time world champ in a strong welterweight era and one of the best resumes in the sport. Nuff said.
                He's a swarmer. There are many ways a person can win a fight and swarming is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  He's a swarmer. There are many ways a person can win a fight and swarming is one of them.
                  You say that like it's a bad thing though? 'Just a swarmer'? He can swarm well, he's not just a swarmer though. We've seen him box, use his legs, feints and his jab in many fights. He's very versatile which is the complete opposite of what you're implying

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                    If that's the logic, why don’t you insert Spence in the poll so that I can just easily say Spence already beat Porter.

I didn't hear people saying Porter already beat Garcia when Spence was about to face Garcia next.
                    Spence was in a car accident.

Comment

Either or with me. Atleast garcia isn't coming off a loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X