No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Did you miss the part that said the embassy breach followed US airstrikes that killed 25 Iranian militias?

Everyone knows that it is an American presidential strategy to start a new war as part of their second term campaign. It is a way to justify why they should remain in power. I was expecting this from Trump.
    I dont think ur correct with that

A war with another country doesnt benefit trump, a lot of republican hates another war spending

Its the democrap who likes war

Democrap hated trump for pulling out from syria now they crying coz trump sending troops to iraq to protect our embassy lol

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Its amazing me that people are against the strike. Just crazy. Iran bombs oil fields, blocks and takes oil ships, and kills a American contractor, shoots down a US drone. Storms the embassy and yet we're starting a war? WTF
      Everything is an anti-Trump'ers reason to cast hate. The US is just supposed to sit there and do nothing I guess.

Comment

The superfans are now defending a terrorist who killed Americans and stormed our embassy.

Team loyalty knows no bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Everything is an anti-Trump'ers reason to cast hate. The US is just supposed to sit there and do nothing I guess.
          No then its a no win, then hes to soft. Just have to ignore the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Democrap hated trump for pulling out from syria now they crying coz trump sending troops to iraq to protect our embassy lol
            We all saw it here.

The same superfans on here now condemning Trump for killing a high ranking terrorist and saying he is starting a war were the exact same ones on here condemning Trump when he brought some of our troops home from Syria.

Trump is always wrong, period. That's superfan logic and no facts will change it.

And some even have the audacity to accuse others of having a cult mentality.

Comment

And the little children of Iran are weeping for their martyr...I wonder if they will make teddy bears in this guys image.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                No then its a no win, then hes to soft. Just have to ignore the trolls.
                Remember when The Washington Post called Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Islamic State leader an "austere religious scholar" after he was killed?

I guess now Soleimani is some kind of great man of peace and some kind of austere religious person.

Comment

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                  tRumps gift to America. Prepare for war.
                  Last week you wanted him impeached for being excessively anti-war, accusing him of being a traitor who loves foreign countries.

You're just some rambling junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    And the little children of Iran are weeping for their martyr...I wonder if they will make teddy bears in this guys image.

With little bombs inside of them to carry out suicide attacks with.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      I guess you missed this part?

His assassination came after protesters and demonstrators stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad on Tuesday, an attack which U.S. officials said was carried out by Iranian-backed militias. The protesters reportedly shouted “Death to America” and planting flags for the Iran-backed militia groups.

https://time.com/5757228/us-iran-events-timeline/

I dont believe they were backed by the Iranian government.

They are not stupid to support small time militias.

Its really dumb.

Iran is a nuclear country with a nuclear program.

Theres no Taliban shyt going on there like there was in Afghanistan

It would be believable if it was Afghanistan but not Iran.

It wasnt believable in Libya either. The country loved Gaddafi who was a very intelligent man who bought order and peace to the area.

He just didnt want to trade his oil for US dollars any more. So they took him out.

The country loved him. If you dont believe me , watch this short video.

Tell which other president can roll around like this ?

Bush ? Blair ? Obama or even Trump ? No sir, they needed security up tge azz in case of snipers or attack

Please watch this short video bro. I know you have an open mind but its the truth. Peace on earth to every man

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Comment

Working...
                      X