Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker's Spider Bite Puncture Wound, 10 Weeks Later (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
    Ive been bit by a brown widow before and it straight up paralyzed me for about 10 mins. I had to lay down because i just simply couldnt stand, i cant even describe the feeling really. Pretty surreal
    i understand... completely.. every year.. i eat fugu.. poison puffer fish. japanese people say to eat fugu is foolish, but to not eat fugu is foolish.... i eat it until my lips tingle, and my body kinda gets numb..

you gotta get toxins in you, to know that feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8FIPRD9jvg

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      i understand... completely.. every year.. i eat fugu.. poison puffer fish. japanese people say to eat fugu is foolish, but to not eat fugu is foolish.... i eat it until my lips tingle, and my body kinda gets numb..

you gotta get toxins in you, to know that feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8FIPRD9jvg
      Damn man that sounds like an experience. Gotta put that one on the bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        my best buddy, a marine, got bit by a brown recluse or something like that..

he lost flesh.. i mean flesh..

he has a depression in his calf that you can fit a big marble in..

my wife tells me to not kill spiders, or snakes.. not budhist.. i kill them anyway..
        My friend got bit by one too about 4' above his d@ck and it made a huge hole that he had to stuff gauze in every few hours. It took quite a while to recover from and he said it hurt like a mfkr.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
          you realize there are no natural predators in NZ right?
          I could have swore they had spiders but I found something new today

Comment

Working...
          X