Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEARN Shuts Down Fred Hawthore, LDBC reporter!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t understand the video. He didn’t ask Hearn anything, he just followed him down a hall with a camera.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      Its funny cause you can tell dude been broke his whole life and doesnt know how to act, reminds me of the time when he was asking broner and davis how much theirs shoes cost and try to give them money advice and try to prove he was a millionaire lmfao they just brushed his ass and clowned him a bit you can tell he was embrassed, dudes like that are straight weirdos who dont know how to act.
      He told Ward to his face, “we are both multi-millionaires...”

And yet he promotes patreon...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I don’t understand the video. He didn’t ask Hearn anything, he just followed him down a hall with a camera.
        Did you read the title of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          He told Ward to his face, “we are both multi-millionaires...”

And yet he promotes patreon...
          and ask for paypal donations lmfao. These fools arent real MEN, they couldnt eve act like one if their life depended on it.

Comment

But I didn’t hear him say “Hey Eddie, can I stop you for a minute to ask some questions?”

He said something about shoes and Hearn replied and that was it.

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            Did you read the title of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Eddie is pretty scummy but Barbershop Conversations is something else. He told Bomac the other day Spence beats Crawford. Dude has zero professionalism.
              This might be the dumbest post I've read yet. Bomac ASKED HIM who he thought would win the bout and he gave his honest opinion. WTF did you want him to do? Lie?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                This might be the dumbest post I've read yet. Bomac ASKED HIM who he thought would win the bout and he gave his honest opinion. WTF did you want him to do? Lie?
                I actually just watched it. I assumed he was being a dick because the guy bothers the shit out of me but he wasn't. Looked like Bomac wasn't reallly upset with him at the end either so, I was wrong. I gave an uniformed opinion.

Dude is still a dick and so is Eddie.

Piss on both of them.....

Comment

Working...
                X