Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sellout Interview, says "All Lives Matter" among other things.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Floyd was the pro blacks hero their leader they lived vicariously through this man while bashing Pacquiao a man who helped his people, even Legendary Black running back Jim Brown supported Pacquiao over Mayweather because he knew Floyd didnt care about black people, and Brown respected what Pac did for his country and people.

Whats weird about this interview is the question had nothing to do with black lives matter or all lives matter Floyd just randomly interjected it lol
    What hero he should be over there with all the street assasinations overcrowding will soon be a thing of the past

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      so hes a money obsessed house nigg@, who beats up women infront of his children.

what a fantastic human being.
      Better than Pacquiao who is a womanizer with illegitimate children, tax evader,****phobic,and supports death for drug addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        Better than Pacquiao who is a womanizer with illegitimate children, tax evader,****phobic,and supports death for drug addicts.
        yeah because having sex out of wedlock and being a dumb christian is so much worse than beating up women infront of your own children

Comment

In another 100 years we all will be black so it won't matter...nsb stay with that divide and conquer bullshit aimed at the black posters on this site...y'all show y'alls true "color"...every time...😂😂😂

Comment

yeah because having sex out of wedlock and being a dumb christian is so much worse than beating up women infront of your own children
            I would say being the figurehead for a movement that legalizes the killing of sick people is infinitely worst than domestic violence.

Comment

I would say being the figurehead for a movement that legalizes the killing of sick people is infinitely worst than domestic violence.
              why are you tmt phags so obsessed with pacman.

any post about mayweather ' but pacman doe'

Comment

why are you tmt phags so obsessed with pacman.

any post about mayweather ' but pacman doe'

Lol, when someone provides facts that you don't agree with they suddenly become tmt phags. If you feel okay supporting a ****phobic murderer that preys on sick poor people then continue to do so.

Comment

Lol, when someone provides facts that you don't agree with they suddenly become tmt phags. If you feel okay supporting a ****phobic murderer that preys on sick poor people then continue to do so.
                  get a life son.

' but pac doe ' immediately mentioning every negative thing about his life that you can think of reeks of no lifery on your part son.

i mean im a boxing nerd, but you know about his extra marital affairs? his tax affairs. i mean how sad can you get, you should apply for a job at tmz bro

lol, get out of your basement, put on ur tmt hat and go outside

Comment

get a life son.

' but pac doe ' immediately mentioning every negative thing about his life that you can think of reeks of no lifery on your part son.

i mean im a boxing nerd, but you know about his extra marital affairs? his tax affairs. i mean how sad can you get, you should apply for a job at tmz bro

lol, get out of your basement, on ur tmt hat and go outside
                    Deflecting, how predictable? You countered my statement about Pacquiao with a quick retort of stored recollections of Mayweather's domestic violence history. Once I presented you with facts,I first became a phags,now I don't have life. You're in denial kid,a grown man shouldn't make heroes out of other men because we are all flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos Nacho View Post
                      SMH, 99% of Floyd's defenders are hardcore black boxing fans who'll die for him, and in a time like this Floyd sells you all out by saying "All Lives Matter", and saying that yall need to "follow Cop's instructions more."

Man, I feel bad for yall. Yall defend Floyd from the wolves for a decade, yet he throws yall under the bus for some money when yer community need him most.

Even guys like 78 are ****ting on Floyd now for saying all lives matter. Check out his latest videos.
                      not a cool race bait bro, but points!

Floyd is correct, all lives matter. This is an objective phrase for all fans and non boxing fans to like him in a timeless phrase, because as he said, when we'Re all gone, who knows how law enforcement will be then, so the stint of the post Rodney King is only a fraction of time, considering lynchings in America that have all been forgotten...good lawd...

Second, what's with ''all you people'' or ''Floyd fans...''

Do realize Floyd wins in the diplomatic scenario even if NSB didnT exist. it's not about color. it's about diplomatic solutions...and Floyd said it!

Comment

Working...
                      X