• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
    many people consider all of these classic, mac:

Moment of Truth *image limit*

thats 5 albums in a row
    From what I have seen, most do consider moment of truth and hard to earn classics. Theres a good amount who also say Daily Operation is a classic, but I dont see too many say Step in the arena and No more mr. nice guy are classics...still solid albums though. Thats still arguably 3 consecutive classics so maybe they did deserve to be in your thread that you made. Im sorry that I was an ******* in that thread, but I was just ****in around. I like to do that sometimes...I dont know that many people that have heard no more mr. nice guy but i like that cd alot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      From what I have seen, most do consider moment of truth and hard to earn classics. Theres a good amount who also say Daily Operation is a classic, but I dont see too many say Step in the arena and No more mr. nice guy are classics...still solid albums though. Thats still arguably 3 consecutive classics so maybe they did deserve to be in your thread that you made. Im sorry that I was an ******* in that thread, but I was just ****in around. I like to do that sometimes...I dont know that many people that have heard no more mr. nice guy but i like that cd alot.
      no problem, my dude.... I think Step in The Arena is great..."Check The Technique", Who's Going To Take The Weight", Step in the Arena", "Just to Get a Rep".....****in classic material bruh

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
        no problem, my dude.... I think Step in The Arena is great..."Check The Technique", Who's Going To Take The Weight", Step in the Arena", "Just to Get a Rep".....****in classic material bruh
        I still get chills when I hear Mass Appeal...16 yrs later

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          I loooove Gangstarr, DJ Premier changed my life completely....GNG appreciation thread coming up

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            i love the hip hop chills

my old faithful gives me chills every time track...
            (just listen to the whole thing and get ready for the goosebumps)

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              ok, it should work now

this site has the whole discography http://east-to-tha-west.blogspot.com...scography.html
              I was going to say, I could upload them, got all his cd's.

Comment

Working...
              X